Sssssssss...up EMC?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NeedsFoodBadly, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Welcome! Just downloaded your Dig Dug skin.
    Like your name, and although I did not understand the reference, I played many older games, such as Paper Boy (Nintendo), Super Mario Brothers 2 and 3 (Nintendo), and stuff like Metroid Prime and Duck Hunt.
  2. I just realized one thing, that at some point Mojangrosoft made a change to all the skin templates so the bottoms of all the parts are flipped now, so there's a slight error on the Dig Dug skin, where the bottom of the helmet is on the front-bottom of the head. I'll have to go back and fix all my skins now. :/

Anyone know if there's a skin fixer/converter for that? I'd rather not do them all manually.
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  3. I had written up a post here, but lost it because of my browser idling too long :( Will rewrite tomorrow, sorry.
    I hope I still know what I wanted to say by then :p
    (I should really save drafts at times like this)
  4. Welcome to the Empire... SMP1, nice :D

ZX Spectrum anyone? :)
    607 likes this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  6. Welcome, Needsfoodbadly! Like you I played (a bit) during beta, am new to Empire (less than a month), and an old fogie, Empire-wise anyway. My first console was a Colecovision. :) I've been thinking about finding or starting a group of more adult players here. I'm on smp4, you?