SOMEWHAT MASSIVE PROMO and 300,000r+ Giveaway. Giving away all Promos I own!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Otus_NigRum, Dec 14, 2018.

1. I doesn't matter what I get, as long as it's something, also it ends on my birthday suprisingly
  2. Hello Otus!

I guess I'd like the Heart of the Manor or the Lucky Bow. I'd also like 100,000r.

Why do I sound so greedy? Well, I am also preparing to par down my promo collection.... the entire collection... as well as many of my residences. I've been quite busy irl and see that trend continuing and multiplying in the near future. In due time, I'll be throwing a very large drop party and destruction party, the drop party full of nothing but promos, special items, ect. A promo of your choosing, as well as the 100,000r, would be added to the giant, fun event and only serve to increase the fun!
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  3. Would love the heart of the manor becasue i didnt even know what this is!!! XD

Would love 100k to help fund my secret project!!!
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  4. I would like to enter, most of my useful wealth was apparently destroyed.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  5. Otus, any possibility you could make another one of these? I could really use it, and I think it's self-explanatory why ("relationship advice") :p As for the rupees and stuff, leave me out.

Also if you give me a copy of the book I'll make my own promo and rupee giveaway :D
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. Aight, expect a copy soon (not exactly like the giveaway one, because it would be unfair)
    Sydney4363 likes this.
  7. :)

I would like the happy birthday books signed by Krysyy and Aikar.
    Personally, I love books and I thought it'd be cool to have them signed by two owners of EMC. I have also been keeping a collection of signed books and this would be my star in the collection!

And I would love the 100,000 rupees because I am helping a friend on EMC on building up her residence and I need some expensive blocks. :D

Question? Hmm, I dont know if anyone has said this or not, but who are your top 3 favorite friends on EMC?
    607, Otus_NigRum and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  8. LOL me, myself and I XD

I forgot to ask a question myself, but if no one has asked this yet, what is your favourite block on emc? What about your favourite staff? And of course your favourite promo, as your giving them away :p
    Otus_NigRum and Stnywitness like this.
  9. I also forgot to ask a question haha. What's been your favorite memory on EMC?
  10. Favourite block: Any of the concretes
    Favourite staff is objectional, but EvilToade has been there the most for me, although I don't put any other staff below him because they all work very hard. Its just that Eviltoade has been a brighter star to me than the rest :p

I don't really have a favourite promo, I guess maybe the sharpshooter bow?

Good question. Probably the day I joined, I was met with so much love :p
  11. Now that I know what it's from, you can have it. :) I'm not a fan of Halloween, so I don't mind missing a collector's item from it.
  12. You didnt answer my question... ... TEARS :(
    Otus_NigRum and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  13. But I did lol
    maybe I was right :p
  14. Hey Otus, I would like the lucky bow or the birthday cookie. I was never able to make it to any of EMC's BDay celebrations to get one. The lucky bow I'm not sure how you got it, I just know I'm pretty sure it was before my time on EMC and would love to have one, having never owned one before. (Much less seen one)
    Stnywitness and Otus_NigRum like this.
  15. I didn't because its too hard to answer! I can't think of three friends without making the others sad :p

I'll just say a list of friends in no particular order:
    roblikescake
    elonmusket
    fadedmartian
    SUPERI0N
    Mr_older_muchly
    Diveiana
    Sydney4363
    KnightZer0ne
    Shelluser

Everyone else I talked to, to an extent is a friend :p These are just my more "noticable" ones
  16. BTW, on DECEMBER 21st all participants will receive a 2,000 rupee bonus (or 4,000, I don't know yet) and all rewards will be given anonymously. If you don't receive any promo by the 22nd at least, high chances that you didn't win it, I'm sorry if it comes to that, I would gift everyone something but I cannot :(
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  17. Ahh *Gasp*Im not up there?! I'm kidding lol
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  18. Well I did say everyone I talked to is an extent of a friend xD
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  19. ayy
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  20. Whats your favourite colour?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.