So who's the new pope? (With a prize!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JabrZer0, Mar 13, 2013.

1. If Morgan Freeman, despite having no actual rank in the catholic church, were to run, he would win.
  2. It's Jorge Mario Bergoglio and his 'new name' is Franziskus I.
  3. My sense of humor is gone because my life has been way too stressful since Monday >.>

Head of year keeps taking me out of lessons and talking to me about my best friend, because she reported the people who bully her. Losing alot of sleep...by 12 in the afternoon I feel close to passing out. I also need to talk to her, but whenever she calls me I miss the calls and then she has to do something...whenever I call her, her calls are declined because her phone is dead >.> I've also not been eating very much food since yesterday... i'm really hungry, but whenever I think of eating something I feel sick. Don't really want to have fun either... this morning I lost the motivation to move...
  4. Francis 1
  5. It will be Jorge Bergoglio!
  6. Oh yes he does.
  7. I'm saying it will be Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio.
  8. francis somethin from a country starting with a
  9. Is this still on?
    If so, pope Francis the first
  10. Why the new pope is of argentina, why, this year will be the end of the world with him as the pope. Also I am atheist
  11. That's nice but not relevant to the thread.
    Curundu likes this.
  12. ... Pope Francis won...
  13. Indeed. Taken from the patron saint of the Jesuits, Saint Francis Xavier.
  14. I know I am banned and I shouldn't be posting but forgive me this time. Why do You think it will be the end of world with him? I know him very well and he is very honest and a very good person.

We are all celebrating here in argentina! I can't believe it! We are all shocked, surprised and happy here!
    Long Live the pope! Francis I

Thanks
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. Jorge Mario Bergoglio!
  16. Just to clarify, nobody guessed before the pope was revealed, so nobody wins :( sorry. on the other hand...
    Morgan Freeman is already just about as close to being the pope as you can get without being pope.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. You personally know the pope?
    Also, 1998golfer is banned but he still uses the forums. It is ok to use them even if your banned.
    You never specified we had to guess before he was announced.
  18. I will tell You something: The pope gave me the confirmation! (Idk if is written ok). I was touch by the pope itself! It was years ago because the school hires the metropolitan cathedral to have the confirmation of all the students. He wasn't very well known in that time but he was the arsbishop of buenos aires that is not something common. After some years he made himself more well known. The people of our country is waiting all the time for his wise speeches. He is a very wise and conservative man, he is very good speaking. He opposed to the gay marriage which I think it was ok in catholic religion. Well I think he will be more like John Paul II ( is he called like that in english?) than Benedict because he is a pope that has a better relationship with the people.

Answering your question yes, I can say I know the pope. He touched me!
  19. So hes that kind of Catholic leader. Great -_-
  20. You literally made me laugh out loud with this. Good job.