So who's the new pope? (With a prize!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JabrZer0, Mar 13, 2013.

1. I will Also add that he is very humble and austere. An example of that was given today: They told him to get a try to new pope clothes but he said something like this: Clothes can wait, god can't. I think he will be a Great leader for all of us the catholics. I don't know what u think about him. Will he be a good leader for You?
  2. It was a joke? I didn't understand it
  3. DANGIT JK Haz all my internetz, that made me laugh out loud.

It was a joke about how you always hear of Catholic priests "diddling with kiddies" and then being pardoned by the Catholic church as if it never happened.
  4. I laughed so hard you deserve a box of wool for that one xD
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. You were banned???
  6. Well I admit I am the Only stupid who is not laughing about it
  7. Yes, he advertised a server.
  8. Ok, no need on everyone to know it. If someone is interested they can just pm me
  9. All we have to do is /p facu12301 so basically, everyone knows.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. I understood it and I think is not funny. He is not like that. He is honest, austere, humble and wise. He Would never do that kind of things
  11. Maybe not but he seems to not like Homosexuals and women. So that's two things I don't like about him already.
  12. Yeah lets egg his pope mobile!!
  13. Catholic church doesn't accept homosexuals and as a leader of the catholic church he must ban it. I don't know what You are saying about women. How can someone can't accept women? We Live in the 21st century in which many women have important jobs, they can vote and some of them are presidents. He accept both women and men because that Would be sexual discrimination.
  14. Maybe you should tell him that >.>
    HurferDurfer1 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  15. Why? Are You saying he dont know it?
  16. As it turns out, Eggs Benedict was replaced by Francis Toast.
  17. You know San Francisco Means Saint Francis -_- He was renamed after Saint Francis not some toast
  18. And yes any city with "San" in front of it means it was named after a Spanish saint
  19. It was only a joke, lighten up.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  20. ... -_- It was a (very good) joke.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.