So Guys I need Help with my Hubby!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by krisfair1, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Lol, then I went to see if margaritte's bed was better than mine. It wasn't ,though the room was XD
    margaritte likes this.
  2. How do u need help with ur hubby?
  3. She mentioned that it's their anniversary and she is not quite sure what to make him food-wise.
  4. make a HOTDOG
  5. I can come and cook some good steak that is juicy if you want?
  6. ...
    IPwnCreeps likes this.
  7. Have you ever had some nice gooey chocolate chip cookies? They are the BEST! Espically when warm and gooey! Right dont ya agree?
  8. This is what I think I am going to cook that night. Kilmannan's steaks with mashed potato's and after that M&M cookies, with his favorite coffee. Then to the movies to see Avenger's. Then home to!!!!!!!

I am loving the sleeping with Justin Thing!
  9. Lol, thanks. My school has a club and we're going to go see Avengers on the opening day :D
    Good luck with your anniversary!
  10. ANY KIND OF MEAT

11. Yeah, yeah, yeah...dinner sounds great...did you just say to the movies to see AVENGERS?!?! As in the movie with Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, etc...Dang, and here I have to wait until May 4th...So not fair :(
  12. Of course! With big chocolate chunks in it :D Yumm yumm yummeh!
  13. DSCF4478.JPG DSCF4480.JPG

DSCF4492.JPG

Nomnomnom. Fresh, tasty and a hell of a lot of it. :)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  14. This is what I called Awesome Chops:

These are the ingredients to season the chops:

I marinated the chops with all of this stuff for 3 hours... The chops tasted honey glazed, it was amazing! :)

I make my mashed potatoes with sour cream rather than milk and butter, it tastes amazing. :)
    HillbillyBeastly likes this.
  15. nice that looks good
  16. I spy Tennessee Honey! I love that stuff on the rocks :D
  17. Doesn't it chip your teeth?
    margaritte likes this.
  18. I am now getting a beer :) Can't resist anymore
    hayleycolgan, Twitch1 and margaritte like this.
  19. I just got a 6 pack of Bud Light 16 oz... I needed it.. I lent a compass to a buddy of mine who is going for the Expert Field Medical Badge for the next 2 weeks, he gave me $10 deposit so I got beer and a scratch off. :)
  20. Steak. Men love meat. And steak is meat. Right?