So Guys I need Help with my Hubby!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by krisfair1, Apr 12, 2012.

1. You are correct, sir!!
  2. Ha, correct for once! World domination.....
  3. Depends where he lives :) USA - 21, NZ & Australia - 18, Europe (I think) - 16 for wine and beer, 18 for spirits.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  4. Correct. I almost passed for 16 when I was there :p
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  5. And let me say, it does NOT go well with guards.
  6. Dang... I should go visit Europe XD
    Apologies for the misunderstanding.
  7. Eh, it was fun otherwise, the chocolate was pretty damn good. And, there was a story, so, I had a sip, and someone noticed I looked young, and they asked for some kind of ID. It sorta went downhill from there.
  8. Haha, I had not been to Germany since I was around 9 so when I was there at age 22, I tried to show my ID to drink and the bartender laughed at me. She explained that I would have to look like I was a 13 year old to be carded... She thought I was in my 30's.... haha
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  9. I didn't show ID, but am relatively tall with scruff, so, wasn't carded. I was there earlier this year, while I was on spring break, so my beating was recent. :p
    Twitch1 likes this.
  10. haha, I know what you mean.. That was 3 years ago for me but I wish I had been able to stay much longer than just 1 night :(
  11. Yeah, I was there for 3, so, not that long, but did you try the chocolate? It was some helluva good chocolate.
  12. I lived in Germany for the 1st 9 years of my life and I have also been through Germany on my way in and out of Afghanistan on 4 different flights. Also, my mother is full blood German and she gets tons of chocolates sent to her from her family. :D
    I prefer Swedish chocolate, however. :D
  13. Ha, frankly, when it comes time, Belgian chocolate is heaven. And Afghanistan? Are you a soldier or visiting there? Sorry for the question.
  14. ...
  15. As I recall, he's in the army. (I think?)
    Twitch1 likes this.
  16. Ah, thank you. Didn't know that and was wondering. If so, thank you for serving this country Sir Twitch!
    Twitch1 likes this.
  17. Yes, I am in the U.S. Army. Thank you for the kind words. Yea, I would say Belgian chocolate is amazing, too. :)
    I have an affinity for the beautiful women of Sweden, however and therefore I have had much more experience with the chocolate they had delivered while serving in Kandahar as well. ;)
  18. xD Swedish women are always nice, although, I have a girlfriend. (Yes, at 14, a girlfriend)
  19. My wife is Honduran/Cuban. :) (Yes, at 25, a wife) ;)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  20. Lol, I'd like to echo yankees' sentiments by expressing how thankful I am for your service to my country.
    Twitch1 likes this.