SMP9 nearly conquered by lag

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by datNilex, May 23, 2013.

1. There is definitely lag. I just tested, and had chunk loading lag along with chest lag, all while @ 350fps
    Equinox_Boss and Nilex92 like this.
  2. Well all my lag has cleared up and no it has and was server side
  3. That, my friend, is called turbulence.
  4. By the way, it's probably the server's fault, but not really. Minecraft is laggy in general.
    Nilex92 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. What kind of lag? FPS? Block lag? Chat lag?
    Nilex92 likes this.
  6. I know how to make a lag machine and crash the server.its called giand breeding hotel too many villagers and at knight they have fum with the door laging out even best servers
    Nilex92 likes this.
  7. I challenge our Entity Counter to your Giant Breeding Hotel! AHA! :cool:
  8. I just tested, and it's extremely laggy. For most people, it's not lagging, but for some, it is.
    Also, it can't be my internet. My internet has improved extremely from 2 weeks ago and is back to how it was when I bought it.
    Nilex92 likes this.
  9. Nilex92 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. I think its mainly FPS for most people.
    Nilex92 likes this.
  11. FPS is client side then (usually) :/
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Nilex92 like this.
  12. I don't even know how to check my FPS, but my connection to SMP9 is at 235 ms.
    Nilex92 likes this.
  13. Mine is mostly block lag and a bit of chat lag
    Nilex92 likes this.
  14. I've bugged Aikar letting him know, where are all you guys located? America?
    F3
    Thanks :) Block/chat can be either client or server, but it seems that a lot of players having issues.
  15. It indeed was server lag, chat and blocks, It was solved tho, I hvnt logged today yet so I hope it didn't came back
  16. Guy's it's not the frames per second, but the ticks per second. Less frames should be solvable and not that bad. But this types of lag are worse. Such lag can cause you to lose things, cause the code skips an important part, so things can happen like not getting fall damage, or mining a block and not getting it. Edit:I hope I do understand right, I don't even play on smp9:)
    Nilex92 likes this.
  17. It's TPS lag. It was 15 when I did /tps. Stupid me forgot to take a screenshot and send it to Aikar >.> There was also alot of chat lag at the time.
    Nilex92 likes this.
  18. I'm located in the UK.
    Nilex92 likes this.
  19. getting 20 tps atm and everything seems fine ive been building and haad no issues
    Nilex92 likes this.
  20. It is.
    Nilex92 likes this.