SMP9 nearly conquered by lag

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by datNilex, May 23, 2013.

1. O u challenge my lag machine.challenge ACCEPTED im finding a way to turn it off with a button tho
  2. Ahh the lag was worse than ever today. What can we do to help it?
  3. Im just going to do it for 5 mins.videitape then turn it off
  4. Any malicious activity like the one you stated can get you banned.
  5. I'm fairly sure he was joking when he said he challenges you.....
  6. guys...

/tps is the Server Side Ticks per Second, You should contact Aikar if you see it lower than 15.

Also tps is the same for everyone in the same server.
  7. I know im msessing i don't have time for that.im going to make a smaller version that will only do little lag.its bassically a village spawner and they are crazy in love producingtons.get about 75 then burn down the spawner.its bassically a giant emrald farm if the right one produces quickly the faster i can burn it down.it won't do much if i have help then i can do it before night.nights when it lags
  8. Ive done testing its nothing that can do bad
  9. I was digging out my 2nd res and it kept glitching out in addition to a huge amount of lag.
  10. Ya i hate that im goimg to gp into alot of testing before i build it and do it wihen no ones on
  11. ermahgerd try deleting sistem 32 dat wil halp evry tyme
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. Maybe it is just the amount of players that are on? maybe there are alot on one day when the internet is laggy, smp3 is pretty quiet, and i recieve no lag, so that is my theory
    Good luck
  13. That's likely it.
  14. Yea i thought so :D
  15. Please, it was no lag caused by the amount of people that are online. it were nor more or less as usual. The lag was caused by a build far away from town wich caused server lag.
  16. That is likely as well. Large builds can cause a lot of lag depending on how complex they are.
  17. New lag has conquered smp9! ( I dont know if its only smp9 but obviously thats the server I play on )
    Also, sorry for bumping an old thread but I rather do this than making a new one. Lag is lag and its annoying
  18. oh, smp9, do you ever learn? :rolleyes:
  19. i have found that there is lag on smp 9 too, i get like 5 to 13 fps on smp 9 and like 30 to 40 on other severs