SMP8, you worry me.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kephras, Aug 24, 2014.

1. That is so.... On second thought, not sure if there are any words to describe it! What happened to smp8? xD
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. What doesn't happen on smp8?
    Tuqueque, ChrisFlareon and TotoStyle like this.
  3. Divorce.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. I've had people divorce me on smp8.
    I don't wana interrupt their funky-fresh flow. <3
    Tuqueque and crystaldragon13 like this.
  5. I love smp8 and all it's .. um.. specialness. :D <3
  6. :eek:
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. I couldn't find the marriage-fish thing. What is it? where is it? I did every marriage-related /v + I could think of :p
    I want to announce my honeymoon adventure on smp5 and I don't know who to contact to put up a sign by the fish pool or whatever it is lol
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. I just died! Lol
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. I was married to a refrigerator but she kept Running away, so I divorced her :/ Saddest day of my life :'( So I understand it :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. I wanted to marry an airplane, prettiest thing you ever saw. But I could not count on her staying around, she was a flight risk. :(
    Tuqueque, OmarWrongChat and Omegian04 like this.
  11. You get a fish renamed 'You Are My Wife Now' and give it to your lover
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. Okay.. so what happens is.. I, or now someone else, Runs up to you and screams "No Takesie Backsies!" Tosses a fish names "you are my wife now" and then runs away.
    Then you are Now in the know.
    Also: the squid of marriage are on smp8 in the fishtank on top of the /town building if you just want a cute picture.
    Tuqueque and PetuniaFigtree like this.
  13. I've had this worry for a while now, glad to know someone feels the same way...

J/k! I love you guys xD
  14. OK thank you for the info on how it all goes down. I now have 3 husbands haha.
    Tuqueque, fBuilderS and HannahEB like this.
  15. I only have one lol
  16. Im one right??
  17. Yes, I am honored :D
    Tuqueque and Omegian04 like this.
  18. The marriage squid tank is at /town.
    Give your intended a renamed fish "You are my wife now." To make sure I actually have that right, double check with Seffy :)
  19. "You Are My Wife Now"
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.