SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. Chum, if it's the one I am thinking of, that may have been due to the portals being put out at Wild N and 3 Grinders so far for the Nether Express project. If that's the case, get with me and I'll get your portal all hooked back up for you.

EDIT: Wait, a tunnel? Ok maybe it's not what I thought. I'll log in now, see if it was us that goofed you up.
    P.S.S ok you're not online. Let me know who to get a hold of Chum in your absence. If it was us, you know we'll fix it for you.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. BTW, it's not me to worry about really. When I started using it like 2 years ago, it was already existing for players who had been using it for a long time and I believe they are still using it. I need to get it fixed ASAP. I'll get on shortly to start working on it. It may have looked like a useless and meandering tunnel, but it had purpose. Part of it's beauty is that it looked like a mess. It extended right off of that portal that is in the middle of /Wild north outpost.

I'll see if I can fix it. Unfortunately, because this is withing the area of a common area, we can't/shouldn't use buildmode. I don't want to make it something obvious that looks like a permanent structure, but I guess I'll have to change that to avoid this in the future.
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  3. Oh crap. I forgot I recorded the World Series to watch after the show tonight. I'm gonna have a beer and watch. I'll repair things tomorrow or as soon as possible.
  4. All fixed, thank you for the help Chum. Sorry we goofed you up. You guys disguised that path a little too well LOL <3
    Tuqueque and Sealeon like this.
  5. Slime Time is officially Open once more!

While some work still needs to go into it - checking locked chest space and availability, fully anti-griefing the ceiling - the farm is functional and working much better than before! Come check it out, everyone! /wild s, turn left and run in that direction until you spot a floating nether portal. Beneath that is an archway and then an entrance in the ground right off the protected spawn. The railway will take you to the Wild S complex.

If you notice any problems or need clarifying on how to boost spawns, feel free to contact me.
    crazyminerpete, khixan and Tuqueque like this.
  6. Hello Peoples! As you might have noticed already, we are making the nether express north of /wild n. With it, you might have used a boat/rabbit bridge. If you see a missing boat, or brake one accidentally, please dont try to fix it yourself! Post it here on msg me, so I can fix it asap, boat placing needs to be exact using f3 mode
    khixan likes this.
  7. HELO everyone
    ya it's me Khixan I have bad news X-X the flusher at pigments as of now can't be protected once the slime block is pushed it loses the build mode protection meaning anyone friend list or not can break it. hopefully empires fixes this .
  8. So THAT'S how that is happening. Thanks CrazyX!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. Aikar/devs are planning to make it possible with anti grief... http://track.emc.gs/issue/EMC-1226 Hopefully soon
    khixan likes this.
  10. I worked on extending the ceiling out until I ran out of materials. I'll pick it up again once I replenish my materials.
  11. We've had a large crew of people working on the new PWU Nether Express. High speed nether travel to the PWU builds is coming soon! We're not finished yet, but we're certainly getting there :)
    Let's give some thanks and I'll pop up a sneak peek of it so far.
    B0bbyTheBuild3r, Tuqueque, CorruptedSmile, MrCDub, BenMA, Jadzia, rdmaster, BurgerKnight, PeachPenguin, EnderMagic1, GeneralWillikers, MeadMaker, ChrisFlareon, Bunni, BEK11, jhtk01, LordessSpartan, Lacronton, MancubPlayzMC, RenegadeFate, CreativityX, Luigiluigi71, RDSwartGamer, WayneKramer
    If I forgot your name, I'm old and senile, not ungrateful. Let me know please!

12. ...
    :)
    khixan likes this.
  13. Wooooooah.. You're good builder's I'll say that, well done!
    PeachPenguin and Tuqueque like this.
  14. Thanks :)
    There are multiple designers who each did different sections, and they should all share a screenshot of their work :)
    Being a brat, I only shared screenies of what I did lol.
    Tuqueque and Slvr like this.
  15. Who else votes for an enderman farm? :O
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. There is actually already a public enderman farm on smp8 courtesy of ForeverMaster :)
    Harp4Christ and Tuqueque like this.
  17. As a gold supporter, you can also access Endertopia via /utopia /v endertopia. It's an enderman farm where all you have to do is smack the endermen once. Very fast and convenient.
    Tuqueque and Harp4Christ like this.
  18. All Supplies Acquired! Thank you everyone for your help! :D

The PWU NETHER EXPRESS build is in need of some assistance please for the Fort Wart branch line.

We have an 11th hour design on our hands that calls for approximately 6000 blocks of mossy stone brick. The stone we can easily get. The vines however... Vines grow at the speed of slugs and there's no game mechanic I know of to speed that up. If you happen to have some vines or mossy stone brick laying around that you'd be willing to donate, that would be great. There are PWU donation chests on SMP8 at /v khixan-3@pwu
    Many thanks!

If you're wondering what this build is all about, it is high speed transport to all the PWU farms/grinders out at Wild North (Sushi Drop, Fe(II), Pigmentus, 3 Grinders, Hot Rods, and Fort Wart, plus expansion room for any future farms/grinders). We have bullet rail and ice boats. All builds now take less than a minute to reach, and many take only 10-30 seconds. You are all welcome to come take a look, but I will warn you it is still a construction zone, so be careful please. The lines for 3 Grinders, Fe(II)/Pigmentus, Sushi Drop, and Hot Rods are completed. Enjoy. We'll be fully done construction in about 2 weeks or so is the current estimate. Thanks again, and as always, huge appreciation to the folks who have come out to help build this monster or donated supplies :)
    Tuqueque and Sealeon like this.
  19. What have I done? hmm, havent designed, but...

Captured Edward, Made the bridge from spawn to the portal(since SS denied request to make a block bridge), added bars to rails so it will be ungriefable, and helped build in mostly all parts of the project
    khixan likes this.
  20. We have all vines! Thanks for help!