SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. hi due to my inability to be in town (emc town not irl) i will be unable to help with most (if not all of the upcoming projects X-X) also i have mounds of school work XD
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  2. I was looking going to go to fell thru the 3 grinders, but it was griefed D: Im trying to get JDHallows to investigate.. Some idiot took all the rails and destroyed the farms..
  3. And this just in... fell was griefed too.. Staff are investigating now.. D:
  4. Thank you for posting Ender. It seems like someone is out to get us this past week :/
    I'll be online tomorrow to do repairs if no one has time to handle it before then.

I'm in sushi birthday coma atm. Thank you again dear.
    Tuqueque and AyanamiKun like this.
  5. Ben, bobby and I are waiting to do repairs, but staff need more info. Can you log on now, if possible?
  6. How could someone take the rail? Was it placed prior to 2014?

Noooo!!!! I never got to see the new design....
  7. i provided info 4 staff (with help from b0bby) and staff finished investigations. we're repairing stuff now (tbird, runder, pepper, soz if 4 forgot some1). pwu entrance area (landing zone?) got mostly hit (iron farm, garden and chorus farm).

right now im repairing the chorus farm, gonna check up on the railways after that (also heard some rails got griefed, but not sure yet which).
  8. I forgot I put all the rails in a locked chest with khixan, corrupted, and my name on it, in the grinders locked chest room.. :( Sorry about that..
    Tuqueque, khixan and AyanamiKun like this.
  9. np, tbird also had lots of rails. some was repaired (2 pigmentus) but rails 2 the grinders not yet, b0bby wanted 2 wait 4 khixan so that the build perms get sorted out. there was also something about location of powered rails, but b0bby will know that.
  10. You guys did all this while I got spoiled by my husband with my last birthday surprise - book, bubble bath, candles, and roses. I'm available now if y'all still need me to log in. Thank you all so much for letting me take a birthday break today!

EDIT:
    Aya, I am not on your friends list. Can you please add me? I really really need to be on people's friends list if they wanna do PWU. It just comes up over and over and I'm not gonna drive the mods insane to break blocks for me that I really should already be able to break. Thank you!

Jadzz, I think I have this same issue with you and XxGreenPandasxX. Thanks guys, appreciate it!

Also, I laid some of the rail from Wild N to 3 Grinders. Tuqueque is lay more now. Thank you!
    Tuqueque and b0bbythebuild3r like this.
  11. Me and khixan finished fixing the rails that got grifed from spawn to the grinders, just that section thou, dont know if other parts were griefed(didnt check), but the rails are fixed
    b0bbythebuild3r and khixan like this.

12. u sure? when i do /p khixan it tells me ur my friend.

so something weird is going on ^.^
  13. Something weird then. I couldn't break one of your blocks last night. Same with Jadzz (and I thought I was on hers too but she had to vouch me). GreenPanda has been absent for awhile, so that player I probably am not.
  14. solved it! blame shell and his cool ideas 2 "keep control", lol!

i dunno why but /ps settings got messed up. all fixed now, soz 4 bother :confused:.
  15. soz 4 double post but this is different from above.

im doing check 4 PWU (shht, dont tell any1) 2 see whats going on right now and noticed the rails 2 FE(II) and sushi drop is really slow now :( Also doesn't stop @ fe(ii). I dunno much about redstone but i know some1 who does, so im gonna steal some of shellies powered rails (lol!) to make stuff double powered 4 more speed (if i can). ill also ask him if he can help me 2 make a stop @ fe(ii).

seems krysyy also helped out pwu. the rails back from sushi 2 pause section (pigmentus or town) is broken a bit :( the rail @ the end is powered. so if u arrive by cart u get sent right back again!
  16. We'll get it all sorted and fixed eventually. Thank you Aya. This past week has been rough on PWU with griefings.
    I have to help Kye with his homework and get a roast all done and cooking. I'm not sure I'll make it online tonight or not. If I do, it's probably going to late. Thank you and everyone else for all the help.
    If I have to get a mod to break Kryssy's blocks, I may die laughing :D :D :D
  17. There is some lava missin in the fell killing chambers, some iron golems get to the glass with half helath or so
    khixan likes this.
  18. I added the powered rails and fixed the bouncing that happened at the end of the rail. :)
    khixan and AyanamiKun like this.
  19. imma check if i can help with the lava then ^.^ back online in an hour or so.
  20. If lava is needed at FeII still I've plenty to donate for the cause.
    While checkin the rails and minecart chests I found that the librarian is missing at Sushi Drop.

Also, I would like to be allowed to help with PWU repairs if possible.