SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. Can anyone investigate this please when they have a chance? I can get to it later tonight worse case. Thanks!
    cubefragment sent us a note today regarding Pigmentus -

I came over to repair some gear, and there is a floating slime block in the back corner of the flusher.

Not sure if you came over and fixed something or if it broke, flusher still works, but the small pigman run through that back section.

Great work on this repairs items fast.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Ran out to pigmentus. I don't see the floating slime they're talking about, though. It looks to me more like it's missing a slime block? :confused:

I'm not sure how that's possible as I thought those blocks were under protection? All the same, I'm out here at Sushi Drop now waiting for the occasional slime to spawn to replace the block. Hopefully that will fix things.
    Tuqueque, AyanamiKun, khixan and 3 others like this.
  3. All is right in the world again. :)
    Tuqueque, AyanamiKun, khixan and 2 others like this.
  4. Can I suggest you use a design of mine for the murder hole? It has some flaws (such as spiders getting stuck), but is overall pretty efficient. It uses only cobble, wood, and water (unless you want different blocks to make it look pretty). I can pm you some screenshots of the design if you want. Also, could I add a drop collection system at sushi drop to add AFKability?
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  5. None of the farms are meant to be used while afking. It's about getting some materials that you need and letting the next person use it. Having it AFK means 1 person can hog the farm to themselves.
    Tuqueque, khixan and b0bbythebuild3r like this.
  6. i have a idea for the iron golem farm..... i just need to do more testing
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. The Murder Hole is Seffy's (or rdmaster's) design. I have zero clue what it is, so you may want to copy them on any screenies. Thanks!

EDIT: by the way all, I'm headed to the airport to pickup relatives and then the beach for a few days. Cy'all on the flip side!
    Tuqueque, ThaKloned and AyanamiKun like this.
  8. Someone eggified or killed the cow near the cave spider or zombie spawners on smp8 @LittleRobotSeffy this is where u come in
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. this can be handled differently instead of coming here try replacing it because almost 99%of the time it is accidental if u want to go to staff ingame then replace it

Edit, i think there should be a a chest of extra mushroom cows so it is easier to replace
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. How do you accidentally keep hitting the mooshroom until it dies?

Most likely someone just likes killing the cattle.

And having a chest with eggs in it sounds like it'll go empty quick.
    Tuqueque, ProxyPD and khixan like this.
  11. say this i have bowls in my main hand and a bow in my off hand i may accidentally hit the mushroom and what if he was just the last 1 to hit it what if it had been hit before also lock the chest
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. Do I want to know?
  13. please do not auto correct is jerk, thx tho :D
    Tuqueque likes this.
  14. Mooshroom replaced; lets all be kind to him. :)
  15. lets delete his and never speak about it again
  16. Guys Seffy Told me the Mooshroom cows death was caused by mob damage so nobody punched it a mob killed it that means
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. Yquote me ? thiss had nothing to do with the situeation XD it was a kind asking ofr dune to delete the post of my embarasing screw up XD ok?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. im talking about the cow =P
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. sorry for late reply but y quote me ? what u quoted had nothing to do with the cow. anyways is there any suppilies needed for the slime time reno
    Tuqueque likes this.
  20. The mooshroom issue has been resolved. Lets all move along now. :)

As for Slime Time, Slvr is currently heading that project; so you may want to ask her about any necessary/needed building materials.