SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. Meh everyone must want there own build team head collection and i rarely give my heads out to anyone
    im not putting my there
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. The Pigman Killer at pigmentus seems to be broken, as the Red Block will not Move and Dispose of them.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Thanks Walrus. HattorisFate or rdmaster are the two that know best how that crazy thing works. I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off till Friday IRL, so I won't be around to fix it till then. Hopefully one of them will be online before then and will have time to kick it. Cheers!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. I can help u with em
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  5. Thank you UnthinkableName! I'll be back online Friday evening (emc time). Running out the door shortly to my son's school for the rest of tonight.
    Tuqueque and UltiPig like this.
  6. Bit low on health there, aren't ya? :confused:
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. I gotta get to bed (I had to do that over an hour ago actually :p), but Peps said the nether hunting grounds got griefed. Just relaying that news if anyone wants to lend Peps a hand (Sgt_Pepper04 unless he changed his name). I'll be about a good bit tomorrow night if help is still needed then.
    tuqueque likes this.
  8. Here's home!
  9. That's how I roll
    Tuqueque, khixan and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  10. Is anyone aware of prometha going derelict and now her residence is gone?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. Prometha goes derelict sometimes and then returns. She has A LOT going on IRL.

Slime Time needed minor repairs. A few slime blocks and leaf blocks broken. Similarly, Pigmentus had some sea lanterns taken/broken from its rail line. Those have also been repaired.

The Wild S rail is about 70% done on being decorated. Whoever keeps stealing torches from there, you are annoying me. May your gods have mercy on you if I catch you at it, for I will NOT. :p If anyone would like to help on the Wild S rail, it would be greatly appreciated.

Tuqueque made some very nice banners for Public Wild Utilities and donated them. Thank you! I've hung them up at the Wild N and Wild S builds :)

Thanks also to MainMoose for helping me out with the sea lantern repair!

That's it for the Public Wild Utilities updates. Cheers all :)
    Tuqueque and ScrObot like this.
  12. Tuqueque likes this.
  13. Ok, so that was VERY stupid, quoting all that. Anyhow, I won't be able to watch Slime Time anymore, now that I've got my hands full balancing my rupees on smp2.
  14. No worries, thank you for all your help :)
    Also, thank you Shy for cleaning up the obsidian! Maybe next time, someone will leave diamond blocks for us instead lol ;)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  15. There is some grief in the nether farms some fence were broken and a hole is blasted in the entrance I'm checking for more there is blocks and mob drops still here Im pretty sure the grief just happened
  16. Thank you, go tell staff and ban the guy :/
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. luigiluigi71 - what Shy said. Please contact staff and do a grief report, or if you're not comfortable doing that, just let it be until Sgt_Pepper4 (aka Peps) logs on, or ask Shy or the others to do the grief report. I'm probably not going to be on EMC tonight due to real life. Staff has to see it BEFORE any repairs get done. Peps is the owner of that build. There is a list of approved builders for all the public builds on the first page, first post of this thread (the mod will ask for that usually).

Thank you so much for posting about it, much appreciated!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. yes i went back looks like one of the iron doors is missing ill replace the grief sooner or later
  19. do you want me to start working on the wild s rail I have plenty of stone for it
  20. Heya Luigi,
    Feel free to work on the Wild S rail. I got it to about 70% done I think (ride down the rail a bit to find where I left off). I can give you materials for it. I'm on my lunch break at work at the moment, but I can log in quick after work I think and make an access chest for you with the stuff in it. Thank you for your help!
    Tuqueque and H00D like this.