Smp7, you worry me

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by emfs_ad, Mar 22, 2015.

1. IIRC you were on smp2, not smp8 when I saw you. Also, smp8 would be where I have picked up a few auctions in the past few days so I HAVE been there, but I still think i saw you on smp2 lol. I HAVE spent time there, more than five minutes anyways.
  2. Yeah, I've seen you on other servers too. But more recently I've seen you on smp8. You even said hi to me lol.
    DubChef and Gawadrolt like this.
  3. Oh oh oh, I was on smp8 when I did /shop and went looking for "Easter eggs" when everyone was asking who was at /shop about that one guy that was looking at melons costing less than melon seeds at the empire shop lol. I remember now. I probably spent an hour running around with him in the desert outside of the shop lol.
    607 and georgeashington like this.
  4. Tell me how you escaped. Ive tried before but I never saw any exits :/
  5. ender pearls+glass glitch. I don't know exactly how it works, I just throw a whole bunch of them at the glass until im on the other side XD
  6. Im gonna try that in the shop. I have done that in pvp before and kakar651 does it alot in pvp.
  7. It's actually really easy to do. Speaking of enderpearls, someone taught me neat little enderpearl tricks before, and now I can use enderpearls to get almost anywhere. I can even get into the mob arena place while the doors are shut. Breaking into underground areas on residences is easy as well. :p
  8. Some cray person said there isn't anything to do on smp7, of course I had to correct them:

smp7 doesn't have anything fun? your crazy. We have LLO, probably the largest wild outpost on emc, we have a really awesome museum, budhas mall, lindennzs carnival res, wolfdragon81's hide and seek res, Farbranch(a public outpost that has had a lot of activity in recent weeks) someone building giant portraits of anime out in the wild, a nether res (with secrets), cryptic eagle built a really pretty tower recently, we have the youtuber karatekitkat that has a very interesting res and creative videos, JesusPower and his shop that held up the smp7 economy for a while, just_so_pro when he is around, wyntyrs gold block mansion, soooo many mazes once of which is at appl3s_ih3art's res(not sure if it is open to the public yet), tomijos pink-ness and the zombie army, mustanglovers high score for most ignored player, mercenaries2009 and his tower, alyattayla and the four res square that those player coordinated which is really creative, not to mention her super fun slime trampoline, the airship multi level res which is way fun to explore at /v 15174, pab10s and his awesome creations in town, yodascokedealer's freaking gorgeous build outside of town... soooo I'm not sure what you are talking about. oh and my guard farm is on smp7 :p along with my giant pink cat in town, which makes everyone that walks past my res think I'm a girl...
    607 likes this.
  9. hey! Im in that post!
    Gawadrolt likes this.

10. Wanted to see this thread revived from the fiery depths of hell.
  11. Remember, all toasters toast toast!
    UltiPig and AverageWalrus like this.
  12. The power of Price compels you all!
    (Yes I said Price not Christ)
    ww2fan168 and ChickenDice like this.
  13. something something "LOTSA SPAGHETTI" something something "DINNER"
    UltiPig and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  14. The early days.... sus!
  15. Ooo a thread all around me yus :p
  16. As a Dr of hot pants, I endorse this message.
    Gawadrolt and StoneSky like this.
  17. I think we're tied ;)
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  18. Smp7 in my opinion is not bad at all, in fact I love the number 7. :p