SMP 7 Public Wild Utilities: AKA: cube corp

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by cubefragment, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Down to lava level which is at 30 in this area, but will be cleared out 130 blocks around the area. It is a 4 x 4 way intersection. One killing level has been built just to get extra beacons for the build.

Ok TasteOfTerror , lot and lots of nether rack to clear.
    Great job on the tunnel, glad you finally had time to complete it.
    mikeruption likes this.
  2. be careful with clearing out the nether in the frontier. ESPECIALLY if you are close to the spawn. the nether is used by many players as a means of transportation. Smp8's wither skelly farm mostly slabbed the place up so that they didn't tear up too much of the nether.
    khixan and cubefragment like this.
  3. I will not be tearing anything out that is used or built by other players, that is why I am marking the area. :)
    mikeruption likes this.
  4. Just a quick update. 1 Blaze farm has been upgrade to use their AI.

mikeruption and Lomax70 like this.
  5. Nice :3
    khixan and mikeruption like this.
  6. OK All, another quick update on the PWU.

ENDERMAN FARM. :rolleyes:

This farm functions correctly when you are at diff 8 or above. A sign is on the walkway where you should change to the new diff. The killing roon and the walkway to the farm will be constructed in the next few days just have to collect materials to do it. The farm can be used, but I have not yet built the killing room. Enjoy the new addition to PWU on smp7.

cubefragment :)

P.S check out the entity count. ;)
    P.S.S. If you would like to donation any hardened clay of any color or reg, I have set 4 chest up at my res on 7 @ /v +cube

Thanx to all for all the support I have gotten on these builds so far.

7. I've donated some materials in our locked chest ! still need to gather more hardened clay :)
    mikeruption likes this.
  8. Do you need packed ice? I recently gathered a lot while on my search for polar bears :D
    mikeruption and cubefragment like this.
  9. ToT got plenty, but Thank you for the offer. Out at my outpost for a few days to get it some things taken car of then will back at the enderman farm to complete it.

Looking for someone that has a good skull design I might be able to use for the skele farm.
    mikeruption and TasteOfTerror like this.
  10. Ok all,
    The Enderman farm is up and ready for use. Walk/Boat way is in. Some single chest are provided and can be locked.
    I will add more chest when needed. Please enjoy the farm. ( All diffs work at the farm , but diff 8 give faster respawn)

You can switch to diff 8 once in the main entrance then got to the farm, before you leave the kill room make sure you set you diff back to 5 or less so as not to auto agro the enderman at entrance. ;)

Your friendly neighborhood builder,
    cubefragment

P.S. If you have any problems let me know.

khixan, mikeruption and TasteOfTerror like this.
  11. THIS IS AWESOME :D SMP7 is going to love this!
    mikeruption and cubefragment like this.
  12. How did I not already know about this? SMP7 definitely needs some cool public builds! :) On my way to visit right now! Ask me for any donations :D
  13. So I've visited the build and it is awesome! LOVE the guardian farm. And the snow globe is cool -- you've trapped a Blizz!
    Also went to visit the blaze farms and the adjustable bookshelf is so cool!
    I just haven't found any way to get to the enderman farm ... looked everywhere for another end portal or rail.
  14. To get to the enderman farm you have to go through the EMC created portal. Do /fnether and when you teleport in before you move or turn, I think its to the right of the direction you teleport in. There is a building that direction you can see it from the outpost , there is a portal in the building that take you to the end portal.

Once you get into the end you will see a wooden walkway, follow it to the entrance to the enderman farm. Msg me ingame and I can show you if need be. Glad you like the rest of it.
  15. Thank you! Can't believe I forgot about the nether builds (I've got a rail that goes to my own private outpost) :) On my way to the enderman farm.
  16. Ok all,
    Another update to the PWU on 7. :rolleyes: Skele farm is complete. :) There is a switch on the wall, that lets you decide if you want just XP or Drops and XP. Please make sure switch is in the UP position when your finished. ;)

Thank you all for your continued support on these project,
    cubefragment

17. I haven't checked it out yet but it looks sick! :cool:
    cubefragment likes this.
  18. Looking for a builder to do the spider farm. With the new outpost I am putting in some basic farm out there, so time is a bit short at the moment.:)

The spider spawner is off from the skele far, tunnel to it is dug out just needs someone to do that and the farm. Blocks are protect at the spawner so no-one would destroy it. Those things are hard to come by in wild e on 7. :rolleyes:

You can post here or pm me in-game or on forums.

Your friendly neighborhood builder,
    cubefragment
  19. Quick update all. I just had to fix the skele farm again. It will be the last time I do or any other work on the PWU for awhile. Everytime I go to see how things are, something needs to be fixed , and most of the time I see someone don't know who they are , but when they see me they sprint and fly off before I can see who they are, they are hide on the map.

Sorry if the causes any inconviance to anyone. But my opion on the hide for the map should only be used if your on your own res or outpost, because players are using it to go where not invited.

my spelling sucks today because im am real tired from work.

again sorry if something breaks, and I don't fix it right away. You can msg me ingame and I will see if I have time.
  20. That sucks man. I'll keep my eyes pealed if I can get myself to come online
    mikeruption likes this.