smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I would definitly be down to do so
    zulu9, JadedKitteh and jacob5089 like this.
  2. Hey, does anyone remember that corny post I made last year? It's that time again!

Another post made at the exact same time as when I first asked to join the LLO, but this time it's six years later.

And now, since I'm not very active on the forums, I'll see you all in a year for the next one!

Also, about those projects I mentioned in the last one... Later.
    Raaynn, dylan_frenette, zulu9 and 6 others like this.
  3. I'm interested in joining... Could I come out and explore the outpost sometime?
  4. Sure, it should be pretty easy to find on the live map. It's just northwest from the wild spawn.
    zulu9, AsternFlyer624, 607 and 3 others like this.
  5. Could I get an invite to the discord? I'm abstracttoast9 there too
    zulu9 and AsternFlyer624 like this.
  6. There's a Discord? I didn't know. Edit: Oh I did I guess, look here:
    zulu9 and AsternFlyer624 like this.
  7. So I've done a bit of work around the LLO for the first time in probably years.

Of particular note; I completed a railway link from the central west LLO station to the jungle docks, right next to where the west LLO nether portal is. This should speed up connections from there to everywhere else in the LLO.

Also, I've had the large empty spot of land on the waterfront in the west LLO earmarked for a new town hall/community centre, which I've never gotten around to building. I'm now reconsidering whether this is the best use for the space. There's a massive amount of land next to the stadium which I originally intended to use for a cultural centre of some kind. Potentially a new multi-use town hall/community centre could be built there. The land I've currently got in the central west LLO could then be used for something else, a park perhaps?
  8. I'm currently importing goods from my outpost on SMP2, plan to assist in repairs soon
  9. What have I missed since I've been gone?
  10. Unfortunately not a whole lot. Activity has been down quite a bit lately (as you can tell by the response time to your post :))
    zulu9, 607 and FadedMartian like this.
  11. Hi, my name is nosnhojhtiek and I would like to receive coordinates to join. I would first start with building my own house (or buying one). Once that is accomplished, I may be able to assist with anti mob/griefer/theft defenses, such as the construction of iron golems and (mostly harmless) thief traps. As well as (maybe) a mob farmer contraption.
  12. What an outpost
  13. I'm always still amazed when this thread comes to life... Nothing in Minecraft that I've ever participated in has ever lasted this long. I've done such great work on other servers and all of that is long gone, and LLO keeps poking up it's head.
  14. Hey nosnhojhtiek! I've sent you a message from our founder, zulu9, with directions on how to get there! I wish I was able to get on and help you get there, but unfortunately I'm busy with school at the moment. If you have any questions just let us know!
  15. I could not have said it better! It is amazing it is still alive. I am not playing minecraft anymore due to lack of time and hardware. But every time I get a notification about activity here I smile and feel proud of the great community and projects within it we have created.

Welcome to all new and veteran members! Enjoy your time at the LLO! :)
    Bu11dawg, penfoldex, Eclipsys and 7 others like this.
  16. Yep is still kicking haha I haven't been there in few months but few players still doing stuff there.....
    This is Dwight5273
    penfoldex, 607, shavingfoam and 2 others like this.
  17. I found myself thinking about the LLO recently so I logged in and walked around. It was nice to see many familiar sights as well as a number of new ones. Best wishes to all LLO residents and everyone who made the LLO such a great place to be. One of my favorite members sadly, is no longer with us. I do miss Pandaseatramen.
  18. I've been thinking the same recently. I hope that one day she returns. She was always fun to talk to :)
    zulu9 and 607 like this.