smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Looks great!
    AsternFlyer624 likes this.

2. I hope I can change the tower rebuild a bit.
    AsternFlyer624 likes this.
  3. yeah, go for it. i wasn't exactly sure what it looked like but since you do, you can fix up anything i did wrong
    jaari and 607 like this.
  4. I do like how this thread still gets some activity, from time to time. :)

5. Compared to what it looks like nowadays:

So much has been added to the area...
    @Shavingfoam, isn't this your lighthouse?
    FadedMartian, penfoldex, 607 and 3 others like this.
  6. you did a great job on fixing it up!
    607 and jaari like this.
  7. You know what, I think it is. I almost forgot about that! Good job finding that forum post jaari! xD Thanks for fixing it up, Astern! :D
  8. I've done some minor repairs recently. UnicornZombi's rainbow is now a full rainbow again, instead of half a rainbow.
    The LLO Condos (Tatsu_Shiro) have been patched a bit, but I ran out of stone (for bricks and stone slabs), so it is not completely fixed yet. It does look quite a bit better though. The doors work again-ish. Don't get crushed.

I did want to repair UnicornZombi's rainbow tower, but I wasn't sure about which design to use.
    Design 1:

Design 2 (with rainbow next to it):
  9. did a small fix up on a building by the stadium
    Before-
    After-
    I intend on going around and fixing up any damaged buildings i see
  10. Anyone have a screenshot or know what this looked like before it was griefed?
    JadedKitteh, 607 and The_Boulder like this.

11. This is in Singleplayer, I have not repaired this for real yet. But it saves a headache later on, if placing something incorrectly.
  12. Good morning! :) I'd be interested in joining LLO. What do I need to do for that to happen?
  13. ^This.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  14. So whilst I was in a nostalgic mood I decided to tour around some of the LLO. It still amazes me how massive and full this place is. I ended up at some buildings in the south that were built by bobalek way back in the day and which I never even knew existed.

I really wish the LLO could have remained as active as it once was, but oh well.
  15. I agree, maybe there is a way to revive it
    Philovanrood and jacob5089 like this.
  16. That would be fun! :) Why can't we revive it?
    607 likes this.
  17. At least when I became inactive, it was due to low interest in wild outposts. Other outposts at the time were experiencing similar low activity across all of EMC, so LLO really quieted down. We still have a few dedicated members around, but others like myself have just gotten too busy or lost interest.

Now, that isn't to say revival isn't possible. If you're interested, I'd say to go for it. :)
  18. maybe we should get together active members and set up an event with prizes to host there
  19. We often used to have parties in one of a couple of places, typically with music and cake. Maybe we could get one of those going again?
  20. Discord helps out a lot now, too.