smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Found an abandoned minecart at the beach house station. Dwight suggested it might belong to pandas. It was blocking the station so I took it and put it in a secure chest nearby. The owner can contact me here or via pm to reclaim it.

Edit: Minecart has been returned to owner
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. We have a visitor / possible new member currently exploring the area.
    komondorok. he said he is pretty new to minecraft so if you see him please help him out :)
  3. OK, that was a long night... have to work in the morning :(
    I completed my blaze grinder last night. Fully functional. Service rooms for the pistons if they get stuck with a redstone signal system to indicate stuck pistons.

Simple to use:
    1) Stack up blaze by standing where the sign indicates
    2) Press the left button. This will trap the blaze and injure them to one fist punch from death.
    3) Punch blaze in the face with fist.
    4) Press the right button. This will reset the system.

Rinse & Repeat.

I actually prefer to walk around in the "Top Ring Viewing & Service Room" while stacking.

Only thing I didn't have time to finish was the middle ring service room, but really 90% of the time if a piston gets stuck and needs serviced, it's on the bottom ring, which has a finished service platform.

Note to anybody performing a stuck piston service:
    -Read the instructions first by the kill zone of the grinder.
    -If you cannot reach the block after mining it, just replace it with any block (except glass)
    -Please replace the redstone torch.
  4. I have a bit of a news update. Firstly in the swamp area I will be making a water park and creating the beginnings of an expansion to some plains in the north. Also the animal griever has been found! My friend Min_Miner was threatened by a Diamond supporter to kill all the animals in the frame. This was the second time. The first time it happened Min_Miner was I know not on. Does anyone know anything else?
  5. hi and thakes for lating me join here are some pics of my house at the Last light Outpost.
    to view all pic goto Click ME!!!
    One last thag out loge till i get on the member Bord and web site??

6. Hey. Welcome! Nice home and thanks for sharing the pictures. I added you to the members list. If you want to present stuff on our site or help out maintaining it just PM with with an Email address (seems to get full access it has to be gmail).
  7. That whole story is sad and confusing. How did t he supporter threaten him and who was it?
    I have trouble believing the story esp since both griefings had the similar pattern.
    So there is a diamond supporter out there threatening people to grief animals and telling them exactly how to do it? :confused:

I think it would be fair if he named the one he claims threatened him to a mod. Unless that happens I am sorry but it sounds like a lame excuse.
  8. Now to the good part. Yay waterpark! The graveyard in the central parts of the swamp already is looking awesome. having the water park (I suppose in the western area next to the jungle, right?) will be epic :D
  9. He stated that he would report him for griefing or something. I will tell him that he should contact a mod. And the water park will be next to the jungle. It may even have a boat ride through the jungle.
  10. thakes and i will
  11. Yay. Welcome to the website staff. Appreciate the help.
  12. Took a screenshot from the trees after Dwight, Zulu and I finished the Haunted House. First roof like this I have ever done x.x Sorry they look short and fat. I have to adjust my field of view because this monitor is square -_-

Also one from another time just because it makes me giggle :3
  13. The house is epic. And what is wrong with Curundu's "legs" in the second pic? :rolleyes:
  14. I like what is going on with the swamp biome. I wish I could help but I don't have the time at the moment. But I have only two exams left for the school term then I should get some free time. I love the haunted house and as the person who first suggested the idea it seems to have turned out rather well. I will be on soon to check it out.
  15. Lolol Curundu was having a wardrobe malfunction that night. Every time I saw him his armor was stuck in the sitting position.
  16. Also if no one beats me to it I will make a cart track to the swamp and beyond to my planned expansion area.
  17. yea it turning out well i would still be one but "java is trolling me lol" and other member is going to build another building out there with us lol
  18. Nice. Be sure to include the planned station near the bridge to the swamp in your design if you can :) I put up some signs where I think a good location could be.
  19. Sure. I think I will extend the rail that goes from the water front to the beach house. I may give it a separate bridge. Also I am thinking of making a map of the outpost so we can see where everything is. I may also make a map of the rail system. I like the idea of removing the snow bridge BUT I think we still need to have the link between the welcome area and the station before the bridges into the mountains.