smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. More like the Highlands and I'm almost done with the graveyard just doing small stuff now
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. By speed it up i mean replace the track on the middle rail with powered just out side the door
  3. So did anything ever come out of the Delta proposal?
  4. hmm dont know really the idea kinda burned out ,
  5. Ah, I see.
  6. Can i join?
  7. ???
  8. the cart track to the hills is currently under construction as i make a more compact way to get up to a higher elevation.
  9. Sure. Instruction sent out. Welcome on board!
  10. Yes. I love it. Talking of that the bridge from the beach house to the swamps is now more or less complete.
    I left the swampy end a bit open as it got really close to the graveyard. I thought you can make the connection if you want. Hope you like it. It should be big enough to add tracks later.
  11. I found the outpost! Along the way I managed to turn some chickens into chicken eggs. Apparently that's a waste of rupees.
  12. Haha I got bored from chopping too many trees :) oll2.JPG
  13. Welcome! I added you to our new member list on the site.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/

Yeah. They can be spawned using regular chicken eggs. We even kinda have problems sometimes with people just egging the place so there are wild chickens everywhere lol.
  14. ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. Just for the records: I added a new item to the FAQ on the site.

16. The new bridge to the swamps / graveyard is now done. Thanks for omeleterice and pandaseatramen who helped me taking down the old gravel path and making supplies. The bridge has been approved of dwight who is making the graveyard. Anyone interested in planning to get the railroad over there?
  17. ^ O yea Feel free and come write down your felling mooshrooms :p or randoms names, and the bridge is awesome
  18. We won't have room with all the ones you have to put in there xD Poor Betsys
  19. lol im on betsy the 4th now , also building on more graves at the graveyard
  20. Progress report:
    We got 2 blaze grinders. They are *this* close to being finished, they will both definitely be done by tomorrow. Once those are done, we plan on making some manner of tunnel, as it took me a good hour to get to the build site via floating bridges. I also played multiple games of baseball with some ghasts.