smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Well, I know we have an farms all around (Mostly near the centre of the grand central and the north). We have 618 pages of discussion and has been around for almost 2 years. As for grinders, I think we have them, but I don't know where they are.
    Jakres and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  2. I will send you some useful info in a PM format.
    There are grinders in the LLO. I only know of the Zombie grinder inbetween a rail line and a skeleton farm up north.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. I don't believe we have any public grinders. Those didn't work out too well in the past, as people abused them.

There's the benefit of living in one of the longest lasting wild outposts on EMC, and living in an outpost once inhabited by many well-known players of EMC. There's amazing architecture. The community is fantastic.
  4. I do get what you mean, that's what i said IF (big if) you wanted it, it wold have to be incredibly simple. Its that lack of any major organisational structure that make the llo interesting. I was just saying that we need to avoid anything like the NR.

Also, if we get that many new members as mba predicts (not sure what that number rilly is), we need a more efficient way to communicate that this thread, Revival of an LLO forum anyone?

And I will also draw up a map for Gangnam 7.5 ...I think... (name is tentative right now :) )
    Jakres, Sunny_Chicken and zulu9 like this.
  5. Grinders? We have grinders? :O (read the faq on the llo website if you don't understand this :p)

6. That sounds amazing
  7. yep You guys have access to 1x zombie grinder at my graveyard.. Back when building it was trying to put water channels flowing to the graveyard to give a spooky feel to it.
    Jakres, Sunny_Chicken, zulu9 and 2 others like this.
  8. So, Momentus just spawned at Wintermoon Island while Aikar was visiting, killed yuya and I, so much fun :D
  9. Aikar was visiting! D:

EDIT: I love how the LLO threads almost acts as a wintermoon thread too :p
  10. Well, I asked him if he could remove a locked chest and then then he left a melon block in his place. :p

EDIT: I had to go so I left Momentus where it was, near the ocean. Hope he has fun :D
  11. If you want, you can build one in the stall next to the mooshroom stand. I have an idea for the Soup Bar. Go ahead an put your food stand next to it. You even get a back employee entrance. hehehe ;D
  12. Um, is it ok if i continue the rail improvements that i had planned?
  13. UPDATE:
    Aikar, considering that I am within the LLO settlement, turned the conversation over to zulu and shavingfoam, our official diplomats to the Empire, and the decision was made to enforce a derelict policy upon spreelanka's structure.
    Work will commence as soon as I get another break from IRL work....which I have to be going to right now....hehehe ;D
    14:56 -6GMT 1/14/14
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a response from Aikar regarding spreelanka's building next to Philo Tower 1...

Although being the first one to build on the northwest corner of the desert and having two existing structures between which spreelanka built the encroachment, I do want the official opinion of the earlier founders of LLO to give their blessing before I remove a single block. Here again is a pic of the structure in question...

I may not end up removing it entirely; the main thing I want to modify is removal of the top section above the stone bricks to open up the view again to the oasis that used to be my front courtyard.
  14. Can you remind us what they were? A lot happens here.
    zulu9, Jakres, NevePlaysDota and 2 others like this.
    • Merge Obsidian, brown and the ones it neighbour as one known as the "Eastern Metro".
    • Redo the rail lines to join the rail lines (Excluding Brown and Obsidian).
    • Re-route the rail to prevent interference of the graveyard.
    • Redo the stations to follow the common WASD start systems (Is that what they are called?) used in other stations
    By the way, I have permissions from Dwight and he'll have full control of the Obsidian Line section (Not me)
    EasternMetroPerms.PNG
  15. hmm...

Something tells me there is a fair bit of confusion. Also, I'm not sure why the first point is there, because you merged the two lines weeks ago.

And your second point, what do you mean by that?
    Your third point, how do you reroute a rail line that doesn't even pass the graveyard, or are you planning to extend it?

We need more detail.
  16. I am sorry for my poor English (yes, English is not my 1st language) Will This help?

For the first point, I haven't done that with all of the lines I wish to combine.
    Second point, I mean that I may have to have the rails underground.
    Third point, I'll probably have to re-route the rail in case that the current route my interfere with the basement of the graveyard or any other basements.
    Jakres and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  17. Just out of curiosity, didn't you state you preferred riding horses over rails, but yet you're modifying rail lines for whatever purpose?

I'm not exactly sure on why the rails need to be underground. Could you explain that?
    I think your 4th bullet point is a great idea.
    Also, why do you need to reroute the rail lines to join them? What's wrong with how it is now?

I think this is what mba was looking for, correct me if I'm wrong, mba. :)
  18. Yes, I did state that I preferred horses over rails. However, I believe the rail line is inefficient. Also, rails didn't necessarily need to be underground (Only if it interfered with an existing structure). By the way, rerouting was only needed if necessary.
  19. Explain inefficient…
    So why do the rails need connecting?