smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. To add to pens questions, why do rails need connection, especially since you only have to walk 3 or so blocks to change line?
  2. In this case, the rails require switching over needlessly.

EDIT: Jakres has spoken so no Horseways.
    Jakres, Sunny_Chicken and zulu9 like this.
  3. Hello once again, started construction of a house in Chicken Shores. If you'd like to have it, PM me once it's complete (I'll post updates after significant changes).

2014-01-17_15.06.43.png

4. arrg ive stop getting alerts on all my threads for some reason :mad: very annoying.
  5. Means you haven't read all the new posts in those threads, thus preventing you from getting new alerts (I think, kinda happened to me)
  6. Yeah, if you open your alerts, but don't visit them, it automatically un watches you.
  7. aaaah. that makes more sense :p
  8. I'm interested. PM me details please.
    Jakres and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  9. I've started work on a new town named "Palm Village". Situated west of Chicken Shores (as seen in the map).

PalmVillage.PNG

Don't have a screenshot of it yet (Not enough buildings there) but I probably will sometime.
  10. Why is it so quiet?
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914 and zulu9 like this.
  11. (Do note that the double quote isn't a double quote.)
  12. Quiet usually results from low ambient sound pressure levels. I wish my computer fan was more quiet. ;D
    Jakres, oremia, Sunny_Chicken and 3 others like this.
  13. Just taking a look at that, I'd recommend you be careful around there, it has been proposed that the LLO Space Program set up a launch site in the north west of the LLO.
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914 and zulu9 like this.
  14. Hello LLO!
    I wish to add a small town/settlement right outside of LLO.... So i am wondering, with LLO member's consent, if I could build in the area below, and still be able to call it LLO...
    Untitled.gif
    Sorry for the poor quality of the image...

So I would start construction on the area soon, and I would like people to and migrate there.

So please tell me your opinions. Thanks!
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  15. we have a space program?!?!?!?!?
    zulu9, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  16. Shhh. It's hush hush.
  17. What pen said. It's currently being run by the LLO's super top secret intelligence agency.
    zulu9 and Jakres like this.
  18. Can I join this agency :O
    Jakres, zulu9 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  19. Uh...
    Jakres, Leopard_Knight and zulu9 like this.
  20. Will there be astronauts or cosmonauts?