smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Where do you build?
  2. If you come online I can show you some places :)
    Jakres, Sunny_Chicken and zulu9 like this.
  3. anywhere, as long as its 3 away from other people creation, and not in the middle of the road, or anything impotent, or gient mega cites, or ware we plan to build them ... jk.
    Jakres, Sunny_Chicken, zulu9 and 2 others like this.
  4. hmm. I know I have always said I am just the founder and not a leader and it will stay that way.
    in this case (with the owner chest) however it seems like a good idea to put me there for now.
    I am not active in game so this would be merely a symbolic act and therefore might prevent fighting between groups on who gets to own the central chest.

PS: giving it to the namer of the place of course could also work *wink*
  5. hmm ok. forget my last post then.
    just out of curiosity: how far away is the LLO from the next EMC outpost?

also does this mean we are not "protected" by the new outpost rules? :(
  6. The mods will help us, but we can't have any of the extra protection and powers that give the leader the ability to remove houses or whatever without getting into trouble.

And we're about 1.8k from spawn at the closest point. The farthest is about 4.7k from spawn. :/
  7. sounds to me like we have a new project ;)
    get from the 4.7K point to at least 5.1 and make an LLO safe village (whatever name or theme it goes with).
    Jakres, Sunny_Chicken and mba2012 like this.
  8. also if there will be more people coming through the current LLO area to go to or found their outposts we might prepare for that.
    we could be like the last gas station before a long road.
  9. Expansion? New LLO area that's protected? Can't really do anything about the main area other than what we've been doing.
    So basically a new area of LLO that will be protected and for stuff that are far too great to be griefed and the old area will just continue to do whatever like we've always done. Still have impressive builds on both, but the protected section can have the safety for say a diamond block lighthouse or something
  10. Exactly. We still can have the LLO like we have always done.
    But with a little effort to go beyond the 5K limit we can
    have a whole new section where diamond houses are protected cake* falls out of the sky.

Cake falling out of the sky only exists in zulu9's head
  11. If we did get the LLO protected, would zulu get on and be the allocated leader, or would someone else more active do it, so that issues etc. could be resolved faster?
  12. Decided to do something with the leftover saplings from making the double chest...
    Tore down the spruce trees I grew earlier :D 2013-12-11_22.29.08.png 2013-12-11_22.28.48.png
  13. It doesn't know in northern edge anymore ;(

Why Jeb, why?
  14. Nicely done!
  15. probably :p
    Jakres, Sunny_Chicken and zulu9 like this.
  16. LLO isn't a part of the wastelands is it?
    Jakres likes this.
  17. No, we're in the wilderness/frontier.
  18. no. it is part of the frontier formerly known as the wild
  19. depending on how the protection system works it might be a good idea to have different people responsible for different parts of the LLO.
    given how huge the place is it might be hard for just one person to keep up with everything.