smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  2. from the view it would make an awesome big train station. it reminds me of some european ones.
    and those usually (at least the bigger ones) have a small shopping / restaurant area too.
    so if it is possible to connect it to the LLO railway (underground?) I think this would be a really nice northern hub.
  3. Great idea!
    I can change the route of the track abit so that it goes through that is a good idea!
    However right now it goes just near Jakres's 'experiment 2' and has no turns in it but it might work.
  4. That wouldn't make much sense due to the already existing Spruce Central station (Although I agree it would look good on it). Instead what I was thinking was either use it as a northern Hub (But for different rail lines) or use the Chicken Shores Railway Station as a northern hub and use Jimbo's building for something else.
    Jakres, zulu9 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  5. The new policy basically provides an official means of defining the rules and territory of your outpost. It makes it easier for staff to intervene when their are conflicts. When Dragon Tombs comes out, you'll be able to set permissions on your Outpost just like you can in town.

It looks like the policy requires there to be an official "leader" of the Outpost. However, the LLO doesn't have any leaders! O.O
    Jakres, Sunny_Chicken and zulu9 like this.
  6. However, we do have one massive amount of co-owners :p
  7. Name-givers :D
    Jakres, Sunny_Chicken, zulu9 and 2 others like this.
  8. We could have a leader as far as "management" is concerned. It just wouldn't be a leader as far as we're concerned. In any event, it looks like we're too close to spawn to be an Empire unless they grandfather us in or move the spawn point. (heh, yeah right)
  9. I'll like to join :) I'll just be building a house and try to help out when I can! I really like the idea of what you have here
  10. Jakres, Sunny_Chicken and zulu9 like this.
  11. Jakres, Sunny_Chicken and zulu9 like this.
  12. Hello everyone, I'd be interested in joining. I'd like to build another iron farm/improve the current one as well as explore and mob hunt. Let me know your decision. Thanks!
    Jakres, Sunny_Chicken, zulu9 and 2 others like this.
  13. Jakres, Sunny_Chicken and zulu9 like this.
  14. So can anyone take me there or atleast tell me coords? :/
  15. I can take you to the LLO. Just PM me in-game when you are ready.
    Sunny_Chicken and zulu9 like this.
  16. I'll get on right now
  17. I would like to be taken there as well.
  18. zulu9, Jakres, Sunny_Chicken and 2 others like this.
  19. I think that might become abit to complex and there is no need right now. However it is a very good idea and might end up happening if there is a need :)
    I can always pull down whatever I end up doing with the inside and 'refurbish' when the need arises :)

Did you find your way there I can come on right now and help you find your way!
    Jakres, zulu9 and Sunny_Chicken like this.