smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Could it be the random man made caves right under the surface in the dessert.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. You can see us on the live map and come and join us. Or you can wait for zulu to send coords and a welcome letter. Actually the second option might happen before the server comes back on :)
  3. It would just so happen that the servers go nuts after I wake up. One of the downfalls of sleep schedule to be on time with Husband's new work hours xD
  4. i never got a welcome letter
  5. I never even knew you joined until your dome popped up o.o
  6. ya beamer and secret showed me to the out post
  7. Will add your name to the website.
  8. EMC IS BACK UP! THE GAME IS ON! GET ME STUCK SOMEWHERE FOR TEN SECONDS TO WIN 50R!
  9. Just letting everyone know that I won't be at the outpost for like a week as I'm working on my shop on smp1.
  10. The water rail is ahead of schedule. Need coords/location for the rail connecting Community Tower & Lectavison's dome to the main rail line. More than likely this will require adding a stop. I'm already googling how to do it =)

Also come on down and check out the tower if you haven't. I think it looks purdy, especially since glass was used to create the ceiling of the rail.
  11. Could I suggest anyone who builds bridges/rails over water have them raised enough to go under while in boats? Just something I figured would be a courtesy.
  12. That would be a good idea

Also i need some how can make a compact station to make one at my stop.
  13. Never mined about the station i think i have a design worked out just need to get the materials
  14. Well, I just got staff on the website, and have no idea how to edit/add anything... help please.
  15. Login at the bottom then press the pencil at the top on whatever page you want to edit.
  16. Maybe one day after IRL stuff dies down i could be a staff (sunglasses smiley here cause i dont know how to do that) :p
  17. Terrible, terrible news.
    Some of you might know that Trf96 found a blaze spawner VERY close to our nether portal. Yesterday, LZBZ_DW, gremlindan, and NoobofEpicness began building a grinder on it, along with a small nether base. Spenser6 and jaari swung by and helped out, and we're grateful for that. Lots of burning, lava, dieing, and swearing later, we had finished. However, our designs were in conflict, and in the stupidest moment(s) ever, I accidentally flooded the grinder with lava (multiple times). Several hours later, we decided to activate the spawner. However, before we could do that, I had to take off to run an errand with Kayla. When I came back, I began destroying the blocks around the spawner. However, I soon noticed that it was gone. The four of us were crushed. We cried for a bit, then promptly took down the grinder and have moved to another location, MUCH farther from the outpost. If you destroyed the spawner, whether by accident or not, please come out (or not, I will respect you much more if you do) and explain. I took a lot of time out of my life (which is considerably important to multiple people right now) to do this, and someone made the whole thing a waste of time with one stroke of the pick.
    [/crying]
  18. If it was deliberate Ugh, what douchebags. WHY do people do this? I hope Herobrine gives these jerks a huge freaking wedgie :mad:

Accidental, I would understand if you admitted it.
  19. Don't worry, Noob will hunt them down :p
  20. hi i would love to join can some one help me i don't know what to do to join...