smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Update on the quote i posted a while back:

2. That's the one! I'm a big fan of it.
    ZeWildGuy and Jakres like this.
  3. Now that phase 3 is complete I feel a little better about announcing soooo... I'd like to announce "Community Tower"!
    This is a 12 story tower, with 3 levels being a basement fl, lobby, and tiny attic. That leaves 9 stories for inhabitants.
    I encourage folks to come and check it out, just be mindful that some levels are not complete.
    Also seeking help for decorating/furnishing the common areas.
    Special thanks to lectavison & LZBZ_DW!
    Phase 1 - Hollow out circular area in the sea.
    Phase 2 - Raise glass walls until I'm tired of digging out sand.
    Phase 3 - Cap the roof.
    Phase 4 - Create floors.
    Phase 5 - Create communal area at bottom floor.
    Phase 6 - Furnish all public areas.
    Projected plans that I request be put to a vote:
    - Vote on a new name.
    - Bottom floor become a hub for rail stations. This will allow colonization of the areas south of the outpost.
    This can become part of the loop that connects the rail at the tree farm to the rail by the magic tower. Expanding
    to the south and east if folks want to colonize that.
    - Dedicate the floor above the lobby as a hostel. Folks can use that as a base while they colonize or even
    for new folks as an alternative guest house.
  4. 80430536.jpg
    Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Is this the stone thingy out in the water by Omelete's? Someone started on a tower and I built a bridge to allow boaters through xD
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. No this is the massive glass structure that spans from the bottom of the sea to ... I haven't counted how many blocks high it is. It is located south of lectavison's underwater dome and south east of skywarp's tower... take a boat ride out to the mouth of the bay. You can't miss it. ^_^
  7. Ok guys, I am holding a game! The game is RIGHT NOW at the outpost. The game is that you guys, have to catch me as I run around the outpost. If you catch me, you will get a WHOOPING..... 50R.... BUT, you can not simply hit me, you have to get me STUCK somewhere, for 10 seconds. If I escape, the chase is still on. The game is starting..............................NOW! Good luck!

*EDIT, SMP7 is having a mental breakdown, Game is postponed into I can get on.
  8. Yea panda, go to hiding spot now :p lol
  9. me me me i wanna join
  10. Ya sorry about that I will try and kill my mobs more often [I fell asleep when I was at my xp grinder]
  11. The Outpost or Legit's game?
  12. What the fu** is going on with all the serverz!?
  13. oh both
  14. i to am probably the one the caused this i went afk wile at skywarps spawn er sorry.
  15. w8 what do u do in the outpost
  16. I love your dome :3 I am jealous.

Awesome. I'm sure there's room :)

Build a house, help each other. It's like being citizens of town but with a tad bit more freedom. Only downside is people who grief, weather at times and mobs.
  17. thanks i made a small animal barn i just need to get another sheep
  18. Thanks guys, good that you're going to help but I honestly don't think it was caused by either of you. It did drop from over 700 to over 500 but stayed pretty constant around that mark while neither of you were on.

It doesn't feel like spawners as the numbers jump high very quickly as you move whereas a spawner would take time to build up if no one was in the area before. It seems more like we have 200-250 extra mobs sitting somewhere below the sheep farms. Spooky.
  19. ok then both! Location: ?
  20. when the servers are back up i will take a look