smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. No clue. I built the bridge, you were there :p That's a pretty neat texture pack :eek:
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. From out site, leave a sign and a week later if no one did anything to the sign we can demo it.

What is going to happen is a group of us are going to go around and put a sign on all unused/griefed houses stating that this house may be placed on the demolition list. If the owner of the house is known they will be contacted through the forums. If after a week nothing happens then we will place a demolition or selling date on the sign. If the house is not taken by that time in will be demolished and the materials will be given away. If come back to your house and find one of these signs on your house you get a free sign! I will have some votes on another page detailing which houses will be demolished soon.
  3. I dont know

You are welcome to grab a few of my mooshrooms i only ask that you leave 2 just in case.

The station next to my dome in finished we just need a location to attach to the main line
  4. I remember it being there on May 30, so it's not that old. Also, please make the demolition sign more specific. The person seeing it may not get the joke. It should say something boring like "Demolition scheduled for 6/11/12".
  5. I actually made a mooshroom farm already xD
  6. Also, to account for American/European date format differences, we should spell the month out. The date "6/11/12" means "June 11" in America and "November 6" in other parts of the world :). So, the sign should read something like, "June 11" or "11 June". We can leave the year out, it's not really necessary.
  7. oh. Okay. :v

Completely forgot about Europe :l
  8. Good to hear he got caught :)
  9. Hello Everyone! I want to join to the Last Light Outpost! And i plan to build my buildings on Taiga(its north-west of desert).
  10. Welcome! I sent out the instructions.
  11. i have a base near the jungle outpost ( i declare war? or ally? )
  12. ALLY always allies :D
    War is for noobs and those wo don't play on EMC
    (not that I couldn't give a good but whooping to most players here :p)
  13. Ya im in town for a while ( lost cords like a fail )
  14. I'd like to join the Last Light Outpost.
  15. You got mail. Welcome on board.
  16. I've been talking about making changes to the aboveground outpost rail system with a couple of others. As this affects a lot of people we want to discuss on forum.

The main change is to get rid of the rail that runs on the snow (white platform) and replace with a direct line from white harbour to the town hall. This picture (copyright shavingfoam) shows the changes:

newrail.png

We would also move the farm station sideways so that it is in between shavingfoam and the tree farm.

We're not exactly sure where to put the new line from white harbour but it would be approximately where it is on map. Probably under the water.

Bobalek and others use the line on the snow platform but hopefully the new line will be quicker.

This would then allow us to join with Lecta and k123nino who have a line in the water. We'd have to work out the best place to join so it doesnt interfere with boats on the harbour.

It would also mean the line from guesthouse which currently run to the suburbs could join the new rail which goes over the water to the south (bottom left corner of the picture).

Discuss!
  17. newrail.png

The two stations that are circled in red will soon be combined using a three way station.
  18. Sounds like good idea
  19. I plan to spend all night tonight rebuilding the blaze spawner. SecretAznEks, I have set up a chest by the one I will be building tonight. I have the design in single player functioning as expected, so we didn't lose much, just a little time. Please when you log in, drop off the sticky pistons in my locked chest (you have access). I will need all of the building materials for the project as I am going to speed through this so we can reap the rewards of the hard work we all put in to the last one. Like I said, I have the design in single player still, so it will be simple to rebuild, I just need the materials. Hopefully they will all be there by the time I am off work in 2 hours.

Thanks to everybody that helped. We still need to secure the new path a bit, but we can work on that after we get a functioning grinder again :)

Please please please, if you grabbed materials from the last build, set up a locked chest with "LZBZ_DW" on there too so that I may get the supplies. If you are poor, I will reimburse you for the 500r you will not get back from the locked chest.