smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Must get back into LLO...
    *feeling the need to make a railway :p*
  2. Let me go get some Iron, Torches, building stuff, tools and somethang else...
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  3. Yeah. I still think it is stupid (even for griefers) to target the LLO. First we do not even try to hide, there might be some loot but we do not build diamond towers or anything and also by now we have a good track record of working with the mods to catch griefers. Of course stupid people can make a lot of damage but we are not a challenge.
    Nor are we a threat to anyone's business.
  4. :)
    Welcome back.
    Btw, do you still do the chunky renderings? I could imagine the wintermoon bridge / station etc could be usesd to make some really great images.
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  5. Repopulating the sheep of course is a good idea but maybe someone has wool in the needed colors and is willing to donate. If you want to rebuild that thing lack of resources should be the last thing preventing that ;)
    Jakres likes this.
  6. *sings a merry song about going to the llo*
    Hmmm underground thingy anyone?

Thankyou!
    I can do them :)
    I imagine it would!
  7. Well she has good reason for not being on. She currently on duty can't remember if she told me that she was in the Army or Air force.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.

8. I just saw your avatar and read "party" and could not resist ;)

Edit: Corrected embarrassing typo. Sry
  9. Sweet :) Looking forward to using them as my computer wallpapers! :)
  10. LOVE!!!!!!!
    Jakres, brickstrike and zulu9 like this.
  11. That is indeed a good reason.
    And one more reason to rebuild the rainbow wool house. I got 25Kr left I could donate to get the wool, other materials or even pay people to help reconstruct it. I can also search the site gallery for images that might help the reconstruction crew. Just let me know what I can do to help :)

PS: Even if the attempts to reconstruction fail the site should be spared from any demolition plans. It does not take a lot of space and we should keep it for historic reasons no matter which state it is in.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I check the live map every now and then, to see if any stranger is at Wintermoon or LLO (mostly WM). If I see a stranger, they are on Bilbo's List of Doom hehehehe
  13. Beautiful :3
    Good job people :)
    2013-07-16_15.36.10.png
  14. Jakres, jacob5089, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  15. Where to build... Hmmmm
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Well we can always go further west or north but if you are looking for a more central area I found this on the map.
    possible_area.png
    Jungle area in the north, east of yetti town and west of district 10. There seem to be a few structures there and it is of course hard to see just from the map.
    Might be an option.
  17. Also: Who built that giant compass with the big N ;) ;)
  18. Maybe?

Edit* Need permission to do some modification to Jakres's Jimbo Town line station at the Yeti station.

Attached Files:

Jakres, zulu9 and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  19. Oh hai.
    I iz YettiTown Co-leader.
    I haz planz.

Snow iz banned from da der!
    All must be stone buildingz nao!
    A prison will be establhsed to da town!
    Drunk Russians are welcomed to come!
    Nuw government will be established dat doesn't do nothing!

Also Hai again.
  20. Where is dat? :confused: