smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Jakres, zulu9 and brickstrike like this.
  2. Thanks for visiting.
    Just want to say you can still join, maybe built a small place or ask for a room you can decorate yourself.
    I am sure there are vacancies somewhere. So why not have a free vacation home at the LLO when town life either gets too boring or you need a time out ;)
    Jakres, cddm95ace, jacob5089 and 2 others like this.
  3. I've got a lot, you can make a house there if you want.
    Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Well, let's be honest. We got far more builds than people actually living in them. So why not let people that just want to visit from time to time occupy a room or two there. As far as I know even the big old skyscraper is mostly empty.
    Jakres, Philovanrood, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  5. Good point :)
    Jakres likes this.
  6. I've gotten a lot of use out of the new bridge and rail network. I slept in a guest room in Wintermoon, then forgot to sleep in my regular bed before I died. Twice. Once I starved to death (embarrassing), and another time I drowned. (slightly less embarrassing).

Anyway, I "liberated" a potato and a steak or two for the long trip home. I left an enchanted bow in payment for one of them, but I still owe someone a spud. ;)

That bridge is amazing. You come to appreciate how long it is when you have to run the length of it. The wall I made is huge, but I "cheated" quite a bit by casting it in place with lava. That bridge is a manually constructed monster!
    Jakres, Philovanrood, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  7. The LLO Rail Map has been updated! :D Changes include:
    • Added the Wintermoon Express
    map-finished15.jpg
    Jakres, Philovanrood, mba2012 and 6 others like this.
  8. Found my house on that :p
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  9. If you were to add all the miscellaneous rail lines I've stumbled upon underground, that would resemble a rat's nest.

Hey, who built the half-destroyed wool rainbow in the northwest of downtown on the edge of the jungle?
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Unicornzombi :D
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Awww, not on since December of last year.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Hope its ok i hosted a party in your house...
    Jakres likes this.
  13. By party you mean: Enter the house. Get out of the house :p
    Jakres and jacob5089 like this.
  14. Wohoo! I love those maps. When I was still in game I sometimes would print them at a local copy shop.
    And I think those are, in addition to your talent of course the result of the LLO being an open outpost. For the more secretive outposts sharing those on a public thread would be impossible. I of course do not know if they have similar "secret" maps but I think the fact people can openly share their creations is part of why we have projects like the wintermoon express and things like the maps promoting the place and making it more accessible.
  15. OMG!!! That is just brilliant...I'm a little slow to the party =P
  16. Last time I checked the LLO, it was halfly greifed...
    Jakres likes this.
  17. We fixed most of it and tore down the irreparable parts.
    Jakres, brickstrike and zulu9 like this.
  18. I think we have some screenshots of it in good condition in our "archives" (the website ;) ). So if anyone wants to restore it those could be helpful. I remember that building and if it is not totally wasted I think it would be worth restoring.
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  19. There's still tons of griefing. That's the nature of a wild outpost...
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Yeah, I was thinking of fixing it, but I think the sheep are mostly missing from the farms. Can anyone repopulate them?

EDIT: I may have some sheep eggs. I'll have to check.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.