smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Repaired :D

2013-07-09_20.31.32.png

Gave our newest member brickstrike a tour. His new home will be in West LLO, next to the Tree Farm! :D And...we met a creeper that wanted to join us. :rolleyes:

2013-07-09_21.24.22.png
    Jakres, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  2. Well we didn't have Districts at first was no organizing went make the districts as is. They just happen which is common in growing Cities,Town,Villages, and etc. Districts naming or appeared around 250 pages or so on this thread guessing on top of my head.
  3. We really need to name the districts... Though, I think the west and downtown are already named :p
    Jakres, zulu9 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  4. Little Toronto and the desert are named too, I guess…District 10, YettiTown, Jimbo Town, are named and remembered…
  5. Jimbotown will not die....
    Hehehehehe :p
    Just need to finish a thingy for the building contest first ;P
  6. No I'm talking even before you joined LLO. Zulu and shavingfoam knows what I'm talking about when Beamer had his small fortress up where now the Grandcenter station is at.
  7. Wintermoon Express party in 4 hours! :D
    Jakres, zulu9, penfoldex and 3 others like this.
  8. Where will it be? o.0
    Jakres likes this.
  9. On the Wintermoon side of the Wintermoon Bridge. :)
    Jakres, mba2012 and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  10. Can I join LLO? Also, can some one bring me there? I tried going there 3 times with my friends and I died. Every single time.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. You just joined :D
    And there is a path in the Nether to the LLO :)
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Urm, so an hour from now?

#Excited

O.O
    Jakres and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  13. Yep :D
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  14. I'll be cleaning up some of the buildings and walkways, and filling in holes this week! :D
    Jakres, o0_Jetfire_0o, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  15. Make sure you talk to us before knocking anything down.
    Jakres, L0tad, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  16. Party in 10 minutes! :)
  17. Ok guys! Remember that long boat trip or trek through the wild, or that laggy and annoying nether trip to Wintermoon? Well, I timed it, and it takes 5 minutes and about 20 seconds to travel non stop from the LLO west to Wintermoon! This is awesome! Thanks to everyone who worked on the bridge! :D
    Jakres, zulu9, penfoldex and 2 others like this.
  18. Alright!
  19. Wow. Since this day last year, there has been 7,661 posts in the LLO thread :eek:

This is an amazing place! :D
    Jakres, brickstrike, oremia and 4 others like this.