smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Does it have an embassy at the LLO or NR yet? ;)
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  2. I'd be happy to represent the LLO in the NR.
    Give me an hour... ;)
  3. Well, I'm sure we could enjoy a competitive and cooperative relationship, 'Why rival?' is a fair question :)
    As for embassies, I'll talk to the First Minister, Napoleon, about foreign relations, who's responsible for it. I used to be First Minister, but my little country was so democratic I lost my position :rolleyes:
    Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Soooo it's pretty much done now (tower is Cholo's). Should we have a grand opening party?

2013-07-06_20.52.35.png

Screen Shot 2013-07-06 at 8.57.46 PM.png
  5. Damn son, that is one fancy bridge!
    The architects of the New Republic are certainly going to have to put in an effort to beat it if we see an opportunity :)
    Jakres, mba2012, zulu9 and 2 others like this.
  6. Just have a nice embassy (LLO guesthouse / hostel) there for LLOers that are also members of NR or visiting the NR to hang out. You sure can represent the LLO but not in the NR sense like an elected representative or something. ;)

:eek:
    Awesome!
  7. :eek::eek::eek:
    That is amazing.

Anyone able and willing to make a video tour?
    For historians, you know.
    Not just because I want to see it.....:rolleyes:
  8. Getting ready for a ride on the bridge! :D (Silver is)

9. That sounds cool. If the competition is about who has the coolest builds etc this can help to keep it interesting.

Just don't forget that cooperation can also be really fun (esp in minecraft. more esp. EMC).
    Maybe you can host the next NRlympics or whatever event. Would be cool if people from all existing outposts could be there.
    Or technology exchange. We all need rail stations, why not not share concepts and designs. Or trading goods and materials. At least to me this sounds more fun than to argue who has the biggest ***** err bridge ;)
  10. I was going to remodel the old Gangnam building as an embassy. Will do asap MBA
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  11. Have fun at the party. Have some music there if possible :)
    Jakres and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  12. L0tad, would it be ok if the rest of the former gangnam area became the LLO botanical gardens? It just seems like the perfect use for it.
    Jakres and Jake_bagby like this.
  13. How about...Wed at 23:00 GMT?
  14. So wednesday in half an hour?
    Jakres and Jake_bagby like this.
  15. This makes me want to come out again O_O
    Expect me soon.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. How about Wed, regular meeting time?
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. Cholo has been busy making the station for the railways to come in, but he is doing a good job :) (Of course, I just watch).

Jakres, Philovanrood, zulu9 and 5 others like this.
  18. Which is...
    Jakres likes this.

19. That is beautiful :eek: :D