smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I've always liked the idea of making a club in a basement below town hall lol. Just for the fun of it. :D
    Jakres and L0tad like this.
  2. How about a Club/Initiation Chamber for new recruits?
    Jakres, L0tad, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Sure, why not.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. So, I moved a little bit of the stone from the construction camp to the bridge chest. Also, I'm in the process of raising the rail line that runs perpendicular to the bridge at water level so that you can sail past it in a boat. Anyone know who's rail this is/was? It was griefed. I'm putting back all the rail that is still there, but I don't know if I should waste my time fixing it fully.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Thats a good idea. I'll see if I can come up with a design... The current town hall was made just to be a quick thing, and it's getting on in years (9-10 months). :p
  6. So, I'm also thinking... If we can get permission off runewulf, I could design a new multi purpose building that combines the community workshop, grand central station and the town hall into one large community building. What are peoples thoughts?
  7. Go for it... but does Runewolf still play EMC?
    Jakres, zulu9 and mba2012 like this.
  8. Who knows...
    Jakres likes this.
  9. I think that if a player no longer plays, we should be able to demolish their buildings...Since they left, they technically have no ownership over that property anymore.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. But Runewulf is very protective of his property. So I think, if we want to change it, we either get his permission, or we get the greatest people in the LLO (Dwighty, shavingfoam etc.) to talk and decide on a way to deal with it...
    Jakres, zulu9, L0tad and 2 others like this.
  11. Yeah, but he should have known that when he stopped playing EMC/left the LLO he was basically unclaiming said property.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. He should still be asked. It's just the polite thing to do.
    Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Yeah, if any of you remember my attempt to rebuild Grand Central, it didn't go over well. I would ask him just to be nice.

Honestly though, the way I approached asking about the change came across pretty poorly I think. Original post: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/smp7-jungle-outpost.5159/page-291#post-260085

I would still love to change it so that the elevated lines come in on the top floor, and the underground/underwater lines come in on the bottom floor.
    Jakres, Philovanrood and zulu9 like this.
  14. I noticed that they seem to like standing inside of the cubby-holes. Oddly realistic. :D
    Jakres likes this.
  15. LOLS, i know the frustration of the person owns the building not being a member, and not being able to remove it.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Ok, I've set it up. Be sure to use slab blocks and not full blocks, where indicated by the signs. This makes the underside of the bridge look like it has girders. :)

2013-05-29_19.22.42.png
  17. Yeah, I already made a that mistake which is why I assume you're saying that. If I have a chance, I'll fix it tonight. I was going to fix it earlier, but had to head in to work. I'm going to be out of town for the next few days, but I'm pretty sure there will be plenty to do next week on it.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. I noticed some blocks were used on the bridge...I assumed it was me because my original plan did not call for slab usage. I just wanted to emphasize it because it's hard to tell that they are slabs. :)
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Cholo and I will set up camp in the wastelands to get tons of supplies, we will send them as soon as we get them :)
    " We're going to make the wastelands earn their names by the time were done with 'em" -Cholo
  20. Just tell me the location to build this.

Consider this as a "Yettitown 1st anniversary" gift.
    Philovanrood, zulu9, mba2012 and 2 others like this.