smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Foaaaaaam
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  2. And hello folks... all new and all other good old fellas :3
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  3. Bad news for ya.
    Clock tower got griefed and I turned the tower into a normal house that has roof on it.
  4. NOOO HOW COUL.... just kidding, dont worry about it, I've learned that In Empire you dont need precious things - with good friends in the Empire server you can have fun without that stuff.

Anyways Been on Two Different servers - with Hard work & Friendly Attitude those fellas teached me little bit about Patience - and with Patience you can overcome any trouble ( In minecraft, really dont be too patience in Real Life. )
  5. Guys, We are close to the LLO's first birthday!
  6. Woohoo!
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  7. 72's part of LLO? :confused:
  8. O_O
    Jakres likes this.
  9. I'M BAAAACCCKKKK.
    What did I miss while I was gone? ;3
    Jakres, mba2012, NINJATTILA and 3 others like this.
  10. Umm... Dunno :confused:
    Welcome back! :D
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Nothing really, this time around, oddly. Town Hall's fixed though! :)
    Jakres, mba2012, shavingfoam and 2 others like this.
  12. Well I have seen him there many times. He "worked" for Lotad on demolishing that jungle biome.
    Jakres and L0tad like this.
  13. REMOVING, and he also helped me replant the foist in the spot where i kinda messed up. You should to build a house there.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. But he never "officially" joined.
    Jakres and L0tad like this.
  15. Well, i am the founder. Anyone remember me burning down "Gangnam", and storming off in rage saying i will start my own outpost, well, this is it. I would love for you guys to help if you want, an wanted both the New Republic, and the LLO to be intertwined in a way. It would offer the best of both worlds, a place to strike it rich in the wild, and a place to just do whatever.

Also, i am looking to build an outpost near you guys in a few months. Just an fyi
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Remove, demolish. I did not intend for my statement to have any negative overtones.
    Jakres, mba2012, L0tad and 1 other person like this.
  17. So, I was wandering through the desert and the place looks ruined. I think we really should do something proper to fix up the LLO.
  18. I think this deserves double post. :p

I have an idea! If you guys can find some images and footage of the LLO before the griefing then I think I could put together a small movie for the LLO. TO get some new members and to show what the LLO really can do. And to help get support for the LLO. What do you guys think?
    Jakres, Bu11dawg, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  19. I just found something very weird in my house in the west just now. So I went in and all my torches were gone, so I looked around and found a missing window and a missing block in my roof. So I have come up with what probably happened. Somehow, someone got onto and my roof and broke through the roof and dropped two wool blocks somehow... Then they went all around my house and took all the torches. They then went back to the top floor, broke and window and jumped out....

Who would do that...
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Good o´ Mr.Torch stealer.
    I see that unknown fella still continues to do it.