smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hi e'erybody...I'm looking to join a wild outpost with some fairly frequent members. I'm part of a small village on smp3 but the members have slowly drifted off. I like doing domestic-y stuff like farming and repairs the most, but I can definitely hold my own while mining and exploring.

I live/run a wood shop on SMP2 (4382) and my boyfriend has a mooshroom farm if you all need more of them. I'd love to come make a third home on SMP7 and help you all out! Let me know what I'd need to do, and if I could bring/vault any supplies from town for anyone.
  2. I don't know how recent this is, but the town hall appears to be greifed..
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Yeah that was a fair while ago. Luckily the fire didn't spread to the floor because of the windows.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Hey oremia, we'd love to have you! ;) Membership to the LLO is open to anyone that wants to join. We have a constant need for mooshrooms, as our mooshroom stations get griefed on a regular basis, unfortunately. If you want to bring some mooshroom eggs, we could definitely use them. We are located on smp7, NW of spawn.

Basically, the two rules are: don't build too close to anyone and don't chop down any of the trees in the jungle.

Welcome aboard! :D
    Jakres, zulu9, L0tad and 1 other person like this.
  5. HAPPY FOREVER ALONE DAY EVERYBODY
    Jakres and matthew12hydro like this.
  6. I have no idea of where the outpost is...
    Jakres likes this.
  7. I should be on in about 30 minutes so I might be able to show you then.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  8. Yeah, I will be on in about 1.5 hours.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Well guys, just give me areas to fix and ill fix them up. Help would be appreciated, like I've said before, I have a lot of materials to cart around from server to server to make this place shine again, so just pm me some coords you personally want fixed, or ill just start on big important structures before hopping to the smaller ones. Ill also be repairing the walking paths too, and fixing the missing rail too. The LLO will be remade into its glory. Zidanetri0 out :3
    zulu9, Jakres, shavingfoam and 2 others like this.
  10. I am online now.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. If you want to see some parts of the LLO before it was griefed check this out. http://imageshack.us/user/zulu9
    Jakres and shavingfoam like this.
  12. Ill definitely be using reference pictures and word of mouth to correctly rebuild the outpost, so keep tossing those to me. And ill be online tomorrow, I'm finishing up some real life paperwork for my classes, but starting this weekend, be wary of "under reconstruction and repair" signs as I work through the districts. Ill be locking chests as I move, as to keep my repaor materials safe, but ill remove as I move on, so I wont be making a mess all over. Have a good night everyone, ill be seeing you all this weekend
    zulu9, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  13. I plan on traveling to LLO tonight between 6-6:30pm EST. If anyone wants me to be a pack mule, let me know. I have a couple of slots left in my inventory.
  14. I will be willing to help in any repair endeavors, just tell me what help you need.

Also, I propose we tear down Cypher's *heavily griefed* castle. I don't think he is ever coming back to the LLO, and I don't have the creativity or ambition to rebuild or continue it.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. You could always bring a few mooshrooms, they could always use more mooshrooms.
  16. Yes, I have a stack of those already set up to go!
  17. Could someone guide me to community yet
    Jakres likes this.
  18. One moment.... I will attempt to.
    Jakres and Nole972 like this.
  19. Meet you on SMP7
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Thing is... I'm already here. I can get on so you know the location of it. It's not a hard journey if you have armor and a sword.
    Jakres likes this.