smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Wow. Just Wow.
    The new treefarm looks really great!
    Anyone wants to make some chunky renders?
    Also I think think this deserves a news post on the LLO site. :)
    Jakres and shavingfoam like this.
  2. What new tree farm look, I got to come see it as soon as I can.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  3. Not really. I cleaned up the old members list, Pandas and Dwight retired from LLO, the library in the north was griefed, lack of mooshroom topic was brought up again; not much was done about it. New treefarm.
    So yeah. Nothing much. :)
  4. I am on smp7, right now. Look me up, and I can help.
  5. We really outta figure out why so many people are unwatched so fast, it gets really annoying...
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Oh. They both retired from LLO? That's sad. When I was able to get in game I had so many great times with them.

Heard about the griefings and read repair efforts are going on. This seems indeed like stuff we always have to deal with. Glad we still do :)

The mooshroom lack was new to me. Sounds like a job for the mushroom society.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/community-projects-1/llo-teams

The new treefarm is epic.

Thanks for the summary and I think that is a lot given I only missed like 3 pages of thread.
  7. Indeed…:( Dwight has to because he's a mod. And Pandas for personal reasons.

Yup. Same thing, same thing. :)

I dunno. I brought it up, then forgot about. I've been breeding mooshroom in town, but people should start making stands. :)

:D It's awesome

No problem!
    Jakres, mba2012, zulu9 and 1 other person like this.
  8. This thread is trippy...
    Why u no givs me alerts anymorz?
    Jakres likes this.
  9. I don't get alerts too at the moment but it is still listed as watched. Weird.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Wow. I actually did not notice the new green "mod" thingy under your face ;)
    CONGRATS DWIGHT! I am sure you will make a great mod!
    I guess you have to be really impartial now and this is why you had to retire?
    Do you have a legacy plan for your builds? It would be a shame if those would go abandoned.

Edit: Damn. Forgot to add this:

And for pandas:
    I had lots of great times with her at the LLO when I was still able to be in game. Especially the early days. LLO would not be the same without her. She has her reasons and I respect that. No hard feelings, just great memories and a hope she might come back some day :)
  11. Hmm I guess Curundu over my builds He will do right to them :). I still be around but not as much. :) And Thanks
  12. Sounds like a good idea.
    And good to hear you will still be around. :D
    Also as the LLO always tried to keep the difference between members and (friendly) visitors as small as possible this is the only thing that counts. LLO is made of the people there.
    Of course you have other duties now :)
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Alright, 3 months in, still loving the server, so I think it's about time for me to ask to join you guys at the LLO i always hear so much about. Mind if i tag along?
  14. Of course not. Thanks for saying hi. Have a look at the smp7 livemap and you will probably find it. Tell us if you need any help getting there.

Also I am curious (really) what you heard about the LLO? :D
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Nothing but good things really. I'm not much of a frequenter to server 7 unless i've got some restock jobs or something over there, but even from people in other servers, LLO (to my ears at least) sounds like one of the best wild towns/cities out here in the Empire wilds. I know i've heard of some other ones that people tried to get up and running, but the LLO here has to be one of the biggest groups ive heard of. And since i've gotten my feet wet with this server, made a whole ton of friends, and gotten my name out there now, i thought i'd take it another step and ask if it'd be totally cool with you guys if i could join up, give you use of my skills in various minecraft'eria. :3 also, i just really enjoy being here in the Empire and want to meet even more people ^_^

that answer work for ya?
  16. Yes, it did! Thanks for the feedback. :)
    Welcome to the LLO. I am (as you might have read) unable to be actually in game at the moment due to hardware limitations. But I am sure with that attitude you will find LLOers to give a tour and / or suggest projects and stuff.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Super special awesome. I can't wait to arrive then. As well, when you are able to join us in game, I cannot wait to also hang out with you as well. Shall I wait for an inbox message or would you like me to log in really quick and ask around for a journey out to the outpost?
  18. Feel free to head there yourself but if you want assitance wait for an answer here or a PM.

I know curundu (a well known LLOer) was offering to show another new member earlier but not sure if he is still on or busy otherwise now. It might be a while (and I mean a long while) until I will be able to get back in game for more than a few seconds. The desktop computer I work with has very limited graphics power and is really not suited to run minecraft. That won't change soon but I try to keep being involved on the forums and site.
    Thanks to the frequent updates and screenshots I still feel included. And I know some other members that are on travel or busy for other reason do and feel the same :)
    Jakres likes this.
  19. So I am thinking... The LLO is a very open place... people can join and leave as they want, so I was thinking why not open the LLO up for a new type of industry on EMC, wild tourism. So we could build more hotels and more things for people to come visit then go back to town. If the LLO can get a good, fast griefing report and recovery system, as well as some prevention systems this could work quite well. So, what do you guys think?
    Jakres and Zidanetri0 like this.
  20. Yeah, just logged on, and sadly, there is no curundu that is logged online... I will just resign myself to my fate and wait here for an answer or a pm :3

I can understand your dilemma, as my laptop doesn't run minecraft very well either. I've had to basically mess with my laptops entire inner workings to get this to run as smoothly as it does now. Also, with the other members, I can also relate. I just recently quit my job of 3 years so I could finish my associates degree, so I know what it's like to be busy ^_^. But I do try to put in as much time both on the servers and in the forums here, so i'll toss in extra time worth for the two of us.
    Jakres, IamSaj and zulu9 like this.