smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I can see my house on the map!
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  2. Oh, why not? I wouldn't want you sad by building this :(
    Jakres likes this.
  3. I warn you, 72 volt's outpost will bring a huge fight soon, you have been warned
    Jakres likes this.
  4. https://plus.google.com/communities/107924392541785782946

I made a google+ community page for the LLO. Mainly because I was bored while listening to some lectures.
    I could serve as a private LLO-forum for some projects (I made some categories there) or jsut a place to show off screenshots and such. Anyone can join in. Let me know if you want to be a moderator for the page.
    Jakres, mba2012 and L0tad like this.
  5. Well if he doing in highland biome to the east or desert biomes in the south there will be no conflict because nothing is going on there but if trying to build in central dense area "blah blah blah you know this because what happen with you in the past" :)
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  6. Oh, I wouldn't be sad per se, just slightly irked. I don't think you'll find too many LLO members who want an "invite only" location within the community that slowly grows outwards. In the human body, this would be considered cancerous.

Also, you're unlikely to set up any realistic trade with anyone, nor will you find that too many townies want to join up. (I'm happy to be proven wrong) Stores are a non-starter due to the fact that there isn't enough traffic in the area.

Finally, you have a history on EMC due to some of your previous antics, and it isn't all positive.

Having said that, you're still welcome as far as I'm concerned. We'd love to have company.
  7. 72volt, why don't you just make your own camp somewhere else on SMP7?
    Jakres and DaJaKoe like this.
  8. 72, I have attempted what you ate doing

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, maby an outpost needs a lava wall built
    Jakres likes this.
  9. So I found this while browsing the main minecraft community on G+
    http://imgur.com/a/yQRp0#0

There are some images that remind me of parts of the LLO and also might give inspiration.
    I begin to like G+ for some things. Like I keep Facebook for the family and coworkers and use G+ for fandoms and games. I began using it for LLO stuff because they had no limit on storage size for screenshots but I really like the new community feature. http://goo.gl/E8d0K
  10. Joinded.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  11. Wohoo! If it keeps growing at that rate (assuming it will double ~ once every 1.5 hours) we should have taken over the world before new years :)
  12. Also if you wanted or not you are now a mod there :p
    http://goo.gl/E8d0K

PS: If anyone else (esp the website staff) want to try this experimental thing with me you are more then welcome. For the people already working on the site it would be easy as any site member can see the other site members. I just did not want to spam you :)
    Jakres likes this.
  13. So I took a look at the livemap and tried to make out areas that members could use for bigger projects. This is just my impression from the livemap and not a free pass to tear anything down. The pinkish and white areas I think are pretty clear and ready to build without getting into the are of other bigger builds. The blueish area is really nice if I remember it right but the "no tree cutting" rule applies. Also for the jungle areas of course I can not see if there are builds below the tree level.
    Crossposting this to the LLO-thread and the G+ Community
  14. I haven't really been able to keep up with things lately, but is the white line under maintenance right now?
    Jakres likes this.
  15. No. Just griefed.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. the css is broken for some reason...
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Whaaatt? :confused:
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Windermoon Islands are the islands southwest of LLO. There is a bridge that joins their main islands to the one inside the wall.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  19. works here. as this is not my gallery the problem is probably somewhere between your end and imgur.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  20. I bring slightly sad news. Due to how close the Olympics are I am not going to be able to complete the Olympic Village. Therefore, I will be building a park thing instead. Just to freshen up the area. I planned on building China Town in this Olympic Park precinct but now that won't happen. So L0tad, I ask, would I be able to build China Town in your Gangnam district area?
    zulu9 and Jakres like this.