smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. *rainbowpukingsmiley*
    Wow. We have similar things at the LLO for things parts but ME WANTS THE CAVE POOL :D
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I am just using a street that already exists and putting some more buildings up. Screenshots coming. Trying to find the china town in the world.
    SoulPunisher is English. He is actually England English.
    Jakres, SoulPunisher and zulu9 like this.
  3. Just in to have it on the thread too:
    My reply to the "Great Wall" idea.

https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/news/greatwalloflloidea

Jakres likes this.
  4. Ok. Here are the screenshots. Ignore the sponge and iron bars as the city actually uses a texture pack.
    2012-09-19_18.46.55.png 2012-09-19_18.47.08.png 2012-09-19_18.47.25.png 2012-09-19_18.47.37.png 2012-09-19_18.47.51.png
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  5. Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  6. Never - Windows All the Way, i will not bow another " god " :DD
    Jakres, PandasEatRamen and mba2012 like this.
  7. You have inspired me what to do next. Cave pool. Any suggestion where i should blow the land for the construction? This should be a good place to make cave pool. (District 8, if i'm correct)
  8. :eek::eek: Where is that from??
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Maybe the forum used to work a different way; they have been making changes. I get 1 email when there's a new post and 1 when someone likes a post. I don't have to post, but I do have to go look at the thread while logged in before I will receive another email notice. I think the system is set that way so that you don't go to bed and wake up with 50+ new emails about last night's PC vs Mac, etc discussion :D

Just a thought
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  10. CANNON BALL!!!
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  11. Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  12. Yea that looks like a place it's from mexico
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Just a sum up. After 300 and 1 pages, countless attacks, griefings and robberies, The Last Light Outpost continues to stand. We will continue to stand. We are EMC's smp7's LAST LIGHT OUTPOST!!! We will light up the streets, create more paths, host the LLOlympics, gain more members and such. Thanks for reading.:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:
    zulu9, Jakres, Philovanrood and 4 others like this.
  14. MOAR PICZ
    1. Ancient Monastery in Armenia
    2. Nuuuu Lava!
    3. No clue where this is IRL but I've fallen off tons of these in Minecraft. Most don't have water at the bottom :(

Jakres, mba2012 and LuxuryMushroom like this.
  15. I won't be able to get in game for 11 days so please can no one build anything on China Town. I am messing around in single player to get the feel etc. right. I will still watch the thread though.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Personal opinion? Get the "Home Premium" version. You do not need Pro unless you are setting up a web server, etc. Look online to see if you can find the OEM version. It is locked to the machine you install it on, so if you get a new machine, you will need to buy a new copy, but most people get a new OS with a new machine anyway.
    http://goo.gl/MZ7Eb
    Jakres likes this.
  17. I do my prototyping in MCEdit. Way faster...
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Krhm... i have Krhhm Free Windows
    Jakres likes this.
  19. So yeah...I think LLO got the area over the ancient burial ground or something.:rolleyes: Just went to lay in my bed to make sure I had my spawn point and it told me it was occupied. So this and the crazy Voodoo broken armor magic and zombie sounds pretty much sums it up xD.
  20. Probaly there's gonna be a bar. Probably.