smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Yea something like that it gives you more perks and "add-ons" if you buy the prof-higher basically more money. My computer that have cost me around 1k after with home but if i wanted prof editions and some other stuff it would have be $1,250 or so. Soo yea didn't feel like spending extra 250 for some perks which i could get for free from another source :rolleyes: a computer friend lol
    Jakres and LuxuryMushroom like this.
  2. Preferably Windows and I would Fancy it being Win7 and 64-bit

in here Home is about 80 - 120 Euros
    when Professional is 120 - 200 Euros ( 1 dollar - 1.5e *made it simpler* )
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Currently, if you have played Civilization IV or V i just got Free Technology
    if not

I can get Either one but i just must decide cheaper or expensive one
    Jakres likes this.
  4. not wanting to turn this into a tech thread (maybe open another one if you like to) but the home versions often lack some features esp when it comes to advanced configuring etc. at least this is what I have heard. more of a linux guy here.
    Jakres and LuxuryMushroom like this.
  5. LOL!
    Aww wish you weren't leaving Bob :(

I still have Windows Failsta Home Premium and I bought it from an Office Supply store(dafudge?). I either have to deal with it asking me if I want to do anything I try to do or turn it off and deal with the constant red alert of HEY THIS IS TURNED OFF TURN IT ON YOU SHOULD TURN IT ON HEY TURN IT ON!
    Jakres likes this.
  6. yea i gotcha in the end i say "Your choice,Your Money,Your"insertwordhere"
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Oh, by the way. Philo Tower must be haunted. Watk and I both were there and could hear a zombie around Legit's or Mba's floors and when she checked she couldn't find it and I went and checked, didn't see it, I even played Zombie hunter and knocked out a block to peek in the "supports" since they're hollow and go from top to bottom and saw nothing. I went all the way down, got the blocks replaced them and the Zombie moans were gone.
    Jakres, Philovanrood and mba2012 like this.
  8. I heard moans when repairing the lower floors of my house earlier too but could not locate any zombies.
    The place underground is like a swiss cheese so maybe with the new spawn rules we hear the mobs from the cavern underground?
    Jakres, Philovanrood and mba2012 like this.
  9. Maybe? I dunno was odd because I went all over the tower and saw nothing.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  10. this came to mind
    aliens.jpg
    zulu9, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  11. Windows? WINDOWS? U mad bro? Get mac.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. *sign don't start a mac/pcWindows/pcLinex flame war please
  13. That happens to me in the house next door to me :eek:
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Lol. I start alot of flame wars. And I am a real nerd so my friend and I were having a flame war over the which type of OS was better, Linux based (My friend who LOVES windows) or UNIX based(me because I LOVE mac and UNIX is far more superior to Linux.).
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  15. *

Halloween trools in the 1.3 update?

* Any errors are donated to the grammer *kitten* who finds them
  16. Too.... many... memes and misspelt words!
  17. I am going to spam so I am on page 200.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Nooo.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. I almost wonder if the last one was intentional...
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  20. Agreed on the misspelled* words. I call birthday.
    Jakres likes this.