smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I can do that. I am planning it right now.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Sure, Send me some ideas on your ideas for the stations.
    Looking for a consistent design that could be easily replicated while making the station easily identifiable and recognizable.
    Design should be fairly simple and use readily available materials.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Ok. Sure! I'll pm you.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. I would like to take the time now to propose a new idea. Take a look at London. It has over three different styles of rail transportation to get around the city. So I thought why can't we do that? We have the current system. The Level 9 Rail System. but why don't we create a regional underground rail system similar to the London Underground. This would have routes that go from one area of the outpost to the other. It would be a more regional way of getting around.

Also I was wondering if anyone owns the building just to the north of Dwight's place in the desert. It has been griefed and unused and I thought it would be a good HQ for the Transit Authority.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. someone tell me when the olympics are i dont wanna missssssss them
    Jakres likes this.
  6. I second nominating Mrlegitislegit to perform. We need a torch bearer. Me!!!! :D
    Jakres, Kman122000 and mba2012 like this.
  7. What do you guys want me to do?
    Jakres likes this.
  8. I vote penfoldex gets to bear the torch.
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  9. MEH for torch bearer.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Also, Pen told me you guys want me to be sort of like Paul McCartney in the real Olympics.

Time to find a good Paul skin.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  11. Enderman Warning!!! Endermen have been sighted at the LLO. Do be careful!
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I had the idea after we had talked about the opening ceremony. I thought it might be cool because you like the Paul McCartney.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. I just had a laggy moment and accidentally burnt my house down. If anyone sees it it is NOT griefing.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. On a non-LLOlympics related note, the LLO museum is accepting donations of every block in minecraft. Yes, EVERY block. Please don't donate large sums of dirt or gravel and expect recognition for that. However if you donate one dirt block (or any other for that matter) you will be recognized. Blocks I do need large sums of:Coal, cobblestone, glowstone, iron, sand, wood, and wool.

EDIT: Holy crap, my list was alphabetized without my knowing. :O
  15. Firstly lol for the alphabetizationing (made that up). I can supply a few blocks. I would like to be able to build a T-Rex skeleton out of white wool. Is it possible to put in the entrance?
    Jakres, indgomom and penfoldex like this.
  16. Ikr.
    Perfect. I was looking for someone to build the T-Rex. Entrance as in after you "buy" tickets or before entering? I have room after you "purchase" tickets for the T-Rex…not as much room before you enter.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. After you purchase ticket I think.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Ok. I'll notify you when you can start building. Need to get the roof and walls done first. DONATIONS!
  19. I'll se what I can donate.
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  20. Well whatever you can spare, leave it in the chest on the little dirt stair by the museum. Thanks in advance! :)