smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Ok. My house has been fixed! Also my new transit system will be called the "LLO Underground". The first line will go from the concert hall in the east to the Olympic Park in the west. It will stop at the tree farm, central station. Jungle lane, Museum, Library and then onto Olympic Park.
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  2. Ok. The stop at the concert hall has been modified slightly to allow construction of the LLO Underground. The transfer to the brown line is now on the opposite side of the obsidian blocks from the obsidian line. I hope this does not cause too much inconvenience.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Why do we need a third rail system? Is that really necessary?
    Jakres likes this.
  4. As long as you don't make any changes to the brown and obsidian lines and don't affect the buildings like the tree farm and the concert hall and also don't tunnel through the basement and tunnels under my house .... then you should be fine.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Nothing will be changed. That was the agreement with everything. It will be around 20-30 blocks below surface with only small stations on the surface.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. The green lines are now complete :)

Now planning on joining the westernmost N/S line with the Central N/S line in a couple of places
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Pen, I can supply you with several large chests of Cobble.
    Let me know where you want them and I can deliver many stacks.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. I'll get you some silk touch blocks pen.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. My computer is currently shut down. I'm putting a graphics card in it.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Excellent. Thank you very much.
    Great. You know the west's massive platform? I have a chest set up there. I probably could make more chests there tomorrow. My Internet is down today so I can't get on. If you are willing, you could make your own chests there and I can return them after I'm done using them.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. so just got back from vacation anything new and interesting been added to the outpost
    Jakres likes this.
  12. how do i join? pm me plz
    Jakres likes this.
  13. I left you a full large chest of cobble at the museum.
    Let me know if you need more.
    Cheers
  14. Construction of the museum at the west.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Thanks so much. I will. Care to be added to the donors wall?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Random Soviet Sign :D
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Messy if you need help with the underground just give me a shout I would love to help with it.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Sure go for it. :) Thanks
  19. Hi Bobalek,
    I'd love to have some help.
    I was meaning to reach out to you. I stopped short on one of the lines because I came across a mining operation that I believe was yours so I stopped and backfilled.
    If you look on the map that I posted, its the second E/W line from the south. If you notice, it stops just above the Soviet sign. If it's OK with you, I'd like to join that line across to the other N/S line.
    If you're online when I'm online, I can show you where I mean.

I also need help with surface access stations.
    I've been having some conversations with mba2012 about ideas.
    Thinking small consistent design for the stations with water elevators and water drop tunnels for quick access to the rail system.

Right now, the biggest issue with the system is access. Need more of it. :)
    Jakres likes this.
  20. With my mining operation go ahead and plow through it Im no longer using that area so go ahead and put rail there.
    With the surface stations just tell me where to build them and I can help
    Jakres likes this.