smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So two drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff....
    Jakres, mba2012 and Philovanrood like this.
  2. BA-DUM TISSS!

3. nearly finished with creepincreepers7's Fishing boat
    Jakres, mba2012 and shavingfoam like this.
  4. pandas u slackor!
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Skywarp you.....potty mouth? xD
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Goodbye, LLO.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. You're leaving?!
    Jakres likes this.
  8. What if your leaving why?
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Pretty sure. Someone will send you the map and links. Probably zulu9
    Jakres likes this.
  10. People keep stealing from my Minecart station, taking the sticky pistons, breaking the circuitry, etc. I'm not going to be in a community that does things like that. I have torn down the entire thing and moved my materials to a locked chest. I've also removed the rails leading out there, as those were also mine.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. ok ill make a line to head back to town sorry to see people stealing your stuff same thing happened to me so i made a bunch of locked chest's for my stuff
    Jakres likes this.
  12. First off "I'm not going to be in a community that does things like that" is a VERY strong insult to everyone. You're accusing a whole group of innocent people for the actions of some griefer.
    Second you should have figured that was gonna happen when you built the massive mob spawning contraption. It drew attention to it.
    Third you're not the only one being hit by the griefer, everyone at the outpost is. We're not crying about it, we rebuild and go on.
    Sucks you're leaving but maybe you should stick to town then.
  13. Oh…so the netherrack lines are no more? Sad to see you leave… :(
    Jakres likes this.
  14. This has been here for nearly a month without being touched, actually. I'm not crying either, I'm simply walking away with my stuff. I've no need to be there. I don't appreciate the negative insults towards me either, keep them to yourself.

Thanks zulu for having me here. Was fun till now.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  15. so are you leaving the platform there or did you take that down?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. The platform is still there, I have just taken all of my redstone and such down.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. You insulted everyone so expect insults back. Curundu and I actually went out and filled in the platform to help you out. You then left it all there and went to do whatever else. Obviously you haven't been reading the forum here because you will see that the outpost has been hit lately with a griefer.
  18. ok just wondering
    Jakres likes this.
  19. It is hard in the wild as there isn't the safety of town. But you do get used to it believe me. You just have to accept that what you build may not last.

Personally I don't think it's anyone from LLO but we'll never know.
    Jakres, Curundu, mba2012 and 2 others like this.