smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES! I mean um...Welcome :D
  2. I use to like that show! I always watched it on Saturday cartoons. Ha Ha :D
    Jakres likes this.
  3. It's ok. You can help out whenever you're done with your house. The museum construction will probably start next week. ;)
    Jakres likes this.
  4. thought they were aliens lol jk I remember playing their game on snes, ooo man too long ago same has CC7
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Killing is against the rules, griefer or no.

Welcome aboard.
  6. I'm Shiro, friends with Indgomom and was gonna spear head the High rise condos project. I was told to come here and see if I could appropriate some space. I was curious what the status was on the area just north of LLO, the swampy looking lake area. Let me know. If not I will scout around and look some more.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. The nether pillars? and one sec i jump onto smp7 i be on the bridge on the obsidian line
    Jakres likes this.
  8. 1) pm me the blueprints/info, i need to finalise the redstone.
    2) It was never possible to put books in bookshelves, and with the code freeze for 1.3, It won't happen anytime soon. Maybe use chests instead?
    3)I wanna help with the museum too!!! :p
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  9. Haha yeah not looking forward to that Michael Bay train wreck. Brit and I were talking the other day and he seems to have a thing for aliens and killing off female characters. He was gonna kill off the only female Transformer until Hasbro and some others were gonna cut funding since she's their hook for girls.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. panda, you should come back to our wild camp :p or make your res on smp9 with me and curundu ^^
    Jakres, LuxuryMushroom and Curundu like this.
  11. I would move to SMP9 but I don't feel like rebuilding the hubs' house. xD. If I go out to the wild then it takes forever to get back to help him etc.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. well if you come on smp9 you can stay in wild, without having to travel :) Dont worry about your hubs house, you got me and curu to help(we chinese it up in no time!)
    Jakres, LuxuryMushroom and Curundu like this.
  13. from just viewing this thread daily i dont see much happening let me know if im needed..
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Yeah some you don't need to know, but COME ON! :) :p
    Jakres likes this.
  15. #EG2012 Guys
    PS: I <3 the LLO, I 'm building my project right now
    Jakres likes this.
  16. :eek: what, micheal bay is just trying to ruin tmnt.

And Nice iamsaj
    Jakres and IamSaj like this.
  17. Sorry I'm stuck at town for awhile I'll try to get back there soon.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Thanks! Also #EndGriefing2012!!!!!
    Jakres likes this.
  19. How do I join?
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Submit your records, credIt card numbers, etc. Jk. Just ask to join and Zulu9 or someone will send you the link (to oue site) and map (to the LLO)
    Jakres likes this.