smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Nice. I have some melons growing at the oncert hall. Harvest the ready ones if you want, they regrow themselves in that setup.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. That'd be pretty neat. I was thinking of a courtyard in the center of the museum. Maybe we could add a station in there? I'm trying to start the construction next week hopefully after I finish experimenting in creative. Then I'll be gone for awhile so people can take over wings. Repitition is slightly allowed. I don't want same dinosaur skeletons everywhere. Perhaps we could have a room with every block in minecraft. Once the 1.3 update comes out allowing strings to be used for decoration we could make the skeletons look like actual hanging skeletons. And of course we need paintings. Maybe even a miniature LLO room. Lots of stuff to do. :)
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  3. Going to work on a housing complex after
    Jakres likes this.
  4. We could also have a section about the transport in the LLO, this would detail how all the lines work and are designed and once the bedrock line to town is done we could have a demo section in the museum as it will be very good.
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  5. Melon farm is done!

Both sides can hold give melons.

Next up, a small housing complex. It will wrap around the farm.
    Jakres, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  6. Ok, now I have a problem. There's a uncompleted house near where I'm going to build, and its in the way. Can the demo crew take care of it? :)
    Jakres likes this.
  7. it might be some LLO members house who hasn't had the time to complete the house so just let it be :)
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Shaunwhite1982 said I am allowed to take it down, and put it in a chest Also, it has not been touched for weeks. He said I can remove it as its been derelict for awhile now.

Proof

All of the building will be put into a chest.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  9. Ok, I decided not to take it down, I will just have to do it in another way.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. hmm well whats that other way?
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Its not all the different that I first thought it was going to be.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Here is a crappy illustration I made to show the idea I had if you guys wanna do a station courtyard museum thing.

It's been a bit since I doodled on my Bamboo tablet so that's why the orange wool looks like it's floating and all that.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  13. My housing complex is done!

It has four rooms. I will furnish the rooms later.
    Jakres, CambriaKilgannon and mba2012 like this.
  14. the drawing reminds me of the paintings Picasso did ;)
    Jakres, zulu9 and mba2012 like this.
  15. LOL thanks. I also need new pen tips. xD
    Jakres likes this.
  16. I Should Earn Cookie, but... there no one to give me one, am i only one to see this Rarity of Skywarps Posts a.k.a Crazy Nord :D
    Jakres, Curundu and mba2012 like this.
  17. So...who wants to build a Death Star? ;)
    Jakres and dylan_frenette like this.
  18. The hermit has emerged :D
    Jakres likes this.
  19. I need some ideas for little Toronto now. Anyone have any?
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Pen has suggested a cafe for Little Toronto, which is my next project!
    Jakres, penfoldex and mba2012 like this.