smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. When I get back from my wilderness expedition I will begin a major upgrade of the town line. I will rename it the bedrock line. If someone has huge store of obsidian please place it in a locked chest with both our names on it and you will be included in the bedrock line hall of help. I will make a 100 block long mockup in SP to show you what the system will be like. I will get onto a full post describing how the system will work later.
  2. I will also be posting a LARGE post about my "Vision" for the NLL (Northern Light Library)
    Jakres, penfoldex, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  3. I will make it open air with lights high enough to not break the ice and a perimeter lights around it to keep the mobs out
    Jakres, mba2012 and keyblade18 like this.
  4. Just had some time to visit log in. Supplied the northern library with some stacks of sugar cane.
    Also I finally was able to visit the north western part gain (yeti village) and the new stuff in the central north (district 10). Pure awesomeness. Also the obisidan line is just epic and makes travelling to the concert hall much easier.
    I will think about a connection to central soon tho because for now you have to go north and then back with the obsidian line to get there.
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  5. yea maybe make it single rail way from the obsidian line to Brown line through Candian Town. I get on later to see a possible outline of it
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  6. Cool. I did the redstone for the tutorial tunnel and I need some help digging now. If you're in the town tunnel now we could work together :)
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Screen shot 2012-07-14 at 6.41.29 PM.png
    Diamond Ninja?
    Screen shot 2012-07-14 at 6.png
    Did I miss something?
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Hmmm thats new lol and i don't know about the second i guess don't destroy the sign so we can find out who wrote it
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Did not saw this nor the diamond thing when I was on. I was in a hurry and laggy so I might have missed it.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Is it just me or does anyone else get a ton of lag in LLO...
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  11. I have some redstone systems thought of but some help would be great. I will be a while until I get back(maybe a week or so) so if you just collect sone smooth stone, rails, powered rails, redstone torches, redstone lamps, redstone, sticky pistons and obsidian.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Let me find the post about the second one I'll edit it in here.

Found It:
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Jakres likes this.
  14. :oops:
    Jakres likes this.
  15. I will guard it with my life.
  16. Found a spot for a nice house.
  17. Have fun! If you need some stuff check out the give and take chests around the place. :)
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Going to the wood farm.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Is it ok if I make a rail line from my house back to the main line that goes to the station? Also, can I have some rail help and some assistance with the rail.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. I leave you guys for a day and we get 8 new pages :p