smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I won't have much time for the LLO over the weekend.
    So I am happy if others invite and show new members.
    Just please PM me a list of people so I can add them to the site (or other site staff can do it).
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  2. Ok great! To whoever told me it was zulu's job... Haha I win!!!!
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Also if someone can check he thread for members to join. There were 5 new pages since I checked earlier today :confused:

As for the shop discussion:
    We maybe can have a way to trade at the LLO but it should not overtake the community feel.
    For now we basically just gave each other stuff to make cool things. That should not change.
    However I can see trading exchanges or something if people need large amounts of stuff and other people are bored or going to town anyway. Since we are in the wild I'd like to keep rupees out of it tho. Rupees are town currency. And exchange of goods would work better. Maybe with 1.3 we can use the emaralds like proper villagers lol. Depends on how they will work.
  4. Well you are both right. I did it for now and it made it easier to keep the site list in synch etc. However I won't have the time to watch the thread closely for some days so now it is everybodies job.
    Just please keep a record of the members :)
    Jakres, mba2012 and creepincreepers7 like this.
  5. BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD....

I have a idea on how to make a trading area...
  6. I think we should make it 5 high. Remember, if you have spare sugarcane, paper, books, bookshelves, or wood, please feel free to donate it to the library we are building and leave a note saying you donated. I am creating a wall for all donors to honor their help in completing this library.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Hello... I would like a guide/cords to get to LLO. I want to build a house and thrive in the city.

Please don't ignore this.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Hm. Has Zulu sent you the map yet? Cause then you could just get on the live map and compare to make sure you are going the right way. I would you show you in but I won't have access to my computer till Monday. Or use the Live Map and find someone there and private chat them to ask if they will take you there
    EDIT: LLO members online. indgomom, CambriaKilgannon, Mrlegitislegit, and jmorris92. Not sure which are willing but do ask
    EDIT2: Also ask Dwight5273
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Yeah that's what I meant...Its just easier for him to keep track of.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Do you still need help?
    Jakres likes this.
  11. You can use my sugar canes whenever you want :D Cause honestly I don't ever really farm them, so feel free! :)
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  12. TY!
  13. Over a hundred posts today(yesterday actually)
    Wow!
    lol this is insane xD
    Jakres, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  14. Okay I guess but can people reach 5 up? If so we would have

4050 book cabability!!!!!!
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  15. Ok
    Sorry for the fast action...
    Jakres likes this.
  16. We are the biggest thread, right?
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Yeah. Just add some ladders here and there. Sweet! But remember how many sugarcane it will take. D: Instant shock of supplies needed.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. I'm sorry but cmbcody is dead he died of a heart attack... JK

EDIT: we need 810 bookshelves not including the ones we've already placed
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Lol. Oh man. This is going to take awhile. And I hope it has been confirmed that bookshelves will hold books in 1.3
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Ill look into it and edit this post to say wether or not it's for sure
    Jakres likes this.