smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I am somewhere else in the wilderness so yeah, later would be good. I need as much help as I can get. And lots of rails, redstone, redstone torches and obsidian.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Looks like I gotta get mining. :D
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  3. same doing that right now.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Well, I probably won't be able to get onto Minecraft till Monday so good luck!
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Most redstone and rails are being donated to the west rail statio.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. So everyone is taking what was placed and moving it to Rob's giant station?
    Jakres likes this.
  7. No, but it seems most of those things are being donated to it. Also, we do need to fix up the rails. I will do it now.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. I've no clue what's going on. Just seems to have been built and left there really. He seems to have moved on to some other project.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. It really does look like that. I was also thinking of maybe moving the beginning of the rail to town to his station. If it ever gets built...
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Yea, He is currently working with ShadyShannon on a mega-shop on smp5 which i think is almost done
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Fixed up most of the rails. For once the spawn line had nothing wrong with it...
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  12. I'd like to visit the LLO. Is that ok?
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Well, we wouldnt have anyway to stop you, even if we didnt want you. But I think we do, so come right ahead. A word of notice before you, it huge. Its more of a city now, spanning multiple biomes. I had trouble even finding a place to build my house.
    Jakres, mba2012 and vividOptimism like this.
  14. I think Sneeker pretty much means Sure thing :D xD
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Lol probably... Well sense we can't stop you go ahead and cOme bu please do not greif and maybe you'll learn what you should really do... JOIN US!!!!!!!!
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Woo Hoo! en route:D
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Find an unsettled biome?
  18. Psh. I had no trouble finding a place to build. I even created a new district in the process! :D With assistance from cmbcody of course. ;)
    Jakres and cmbcody like this.
  19. And still plenty of room for a library... Which brings me to my next business, I did some calculating and if we do 3 high of bookshelves we will be able to house 2430 books! Also when 1.3 comes out we will need donations of books!
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Can someone pm me the cords?
    Jakres likes this.