smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. That's what I'm saying... LLO doesn't need an "economic area". And I know.

I have NOTHING against you don't get me wrong, I just don't like the idea for the LLO
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Also, me and Secret will kind of be the "police" for the district, to make sure scams and such aren't going on.

Also, if you would like to have a closed 10 by 10 shop, send me a PM saying you would. If you would like a open front 5 by 7 stall, send me a PM saying so. The type that gets the most will be the type of shop that can be built.

Also, all shops can be a maximum of 5 blocks high. This allows chests on the bottom, a sign above it, then another chest, a sign, and then a flat roof.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Whoever thinks they can make this your house is insane... Make it smaller now...Its not fair to the others who need space to build. This doesn't even fit on my whole screen!
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Where is that house?
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Near the rail to the west side.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. In the west, to the right of the netherrack line, there was a sign from the owner but someone destroyed it and I forgot the name...It started with two x's like xX but thats all I can remember.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. xX_I_Like_a_Pig_Xx?
    EDIT: Whoops. Sorry man, got your name mistaken
    Jakres likes this.
  8. cmbcody and I could use some donations for our Northen Library…bookshelves, books, paper, sugarcane, and wood are being accepted. And glowstone.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. No...
    Jakres likes this.
  10. You can take more sugar cane xD
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Ok…hm
    EDIT: No one on the members list match xX-
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Well it has to be a new member if they are making a house...
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Yes, he is a new player. I brought him to the LLO a few days ago. His name starts with XxGrim.

Is there any more questions about the shopping district before I start. Also, I have decided on the stalls for shops.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Some TicketMan came and posted a Sign to my wonderfull Cake-ish House ( there is cake on the roof, the one which you placed there :> )
    Jakres likes this.
  15. You already know my opinion, but you don't seem to care, so carry on.
    I'll live
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Hey legit a more central location may be better. Closer to town hall or something.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Well, if you mean the events hall in the main part of the LLO, that will NOT work for one reason, there's no room. I also want it to be built over on the west end, to possibly get more interest in that area.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  18. Also, here is what a little part of it will look like.

The whole area will not be very big, maybe around 5 strips, with 4 stalls on each.

*Edit* The max height will now only be 4 blocks. You can still do a chest above another one, one chest will just be in the ground.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  19. I just wanted to mention an idea I have had. Who here has been an the rail to town and has hit someone going the other way? Well I was thinking of creating a second tunnel to allow people to freely go through without hitting each other. I was also thinking of installing an obsidian reinforced access tunnel in between these to tunnels to act as an evacuation route or a creeper shelter. It is based on the channel tunnel between England and France. Inspiration.
    I was also thinking of installing a complexish redstone system to allow areas of the tunnel to be turned off to catch grievers or something of the sorts.
    Jakres, Philovanrood and penfoldex like this.
  20. That's a great idea! I'd love to help, after construction of the Northern Light Library is finished.
    Jakres likes this.