smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Well anyhow, this strange griefing has reached East P.o.I 2 or T.a.P ( as Shavingfoam might have suggested :D )
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Only a few more days until we are reunited, fellow empirians. I am having tons of fun here though. Have I missed anything important?
  3. Made a northern railway going from GY to in front of Spypie house. making a stop at northern farm so people can take the rail the eastern jungle outpost
    Jakres, shavingfoam and mba2012 like this.
  4. Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  5. You presented it wrong.

It instead of "Aliens, digging holes everywhere." it should simply be, "Aliens, Aliens everywhere."
    Jakres likes this.
  6. oh

lol :p
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Yep that's me should look a lot better when finished
    Jakres likes this.
  8. i did, they thought i was lying

And also, anyone like the sound of a warehouse district. The community needs mass storage.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Isn'tthat kind of what houses are for but it's a good idea
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Well, if you go under the guest house Beamer built a giant vault for storage.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Thought so. Ok. See ya around neighbor.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. DIDN'T MEAN TO TYPE IT, BLASTED AUTO CORRECT
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Uh... you might want to... fix... the Whore part to Something else :/
  14. if your talking about texture packs look up soartex fanver. i use the customiser to make mine 1 of a kind :D
    Jakres likes this.
  15. LOL I thought the same thing when I read it. I had to re-read it.
    Jakres and CambriaKilgannon like this.
  16. Oh.... Livemap show im online on the Smp7... but i haven't been online about 10 minutes now, and i keep getting connection problem
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Likewise :(
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Join in to an Epic - Point of Intress 2, yes you read right POINT OF INTRESS II, even greater than its previously one
    and more living space also, Join to the East Mountain for Cookies, we are seeking some fortunate men or women to maintain the P.o.I

Anyone interested about Maintaining P.o.I 2 ( EAST ) contact me via Pm or in Game
    I have build something what i could, but a man can only do so much :/

JOIN NOW AND HAVE A BLESSING OF A DINOSAUR
    or... Donkey what ever BLESSING IS A BLESSING

Even Pikatchu Likes the P.o.I 2

Pika Pika Pika Pika... Pika Pika! * translated* I like the P.o.I 2.... Its Awesome!
    Jakres likes this.
  19. You mean warehouse...? >.>
  20. >.< I hate auto correct
    Jakres and CambriaKilgannon like this.