smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I have been walking around the outpost and have noticed some minor griefings here and there. I also found a sign that said the following: "ATTENTION! the griever is mr_petter. report him asap." What is that meant to mean?
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Sure. Sleep well and see you tomorrow (probably. not sure if and when I will be able to get in game).
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  4. Same here. 12:18…shouldn't be staying up this late :D
    Jakres likes this.
  5. We are not sure. mr_petter is a member but seems to not have been online for some time (before the griefings).
    We are trying to find out who put up the sign to find out more.

Where were the minor griefings? Were valuable items taken or did it more look like confused miners / noobs taking random things?
    Jakres likes this.
  6. I do move the list more or less randomly. The active list actually is more like a "joined some time ago" list as there is no way for the site staff to check how active a member is.
    So you will be moved as soon as the new list gets too long ;) It does not really mean that much tho.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. I already told LLO about the minor griefing and saw the sign. Told creepincreepers to report it(he's in the LLOPD) to zulu.
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  8. Yes, the LLOPD found out that mr_petter did not get online for I think 16 days and we are trying to get in contact with the mods.
    We are not accusing anyone yet as we just do not have any evidence.
    So any info on where the griefings were and what was griefed might help.
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  9. Oh well. Ok then. Just curious. Minor griefing up in the north: cobblestone bridge was kinda broken, repaired. Random dirt holes. Lava pouring from cobble gen. Legit fixed it. Desert area. More holes. Beach House break in. My furnace stolen. Etc.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Random holes (esp in sand) could be creeper damage or accidents.
    The rest sure are some minor griefing incidents.
    If possible make a before and after picture before fixing. If not it is ok too. I'd rather have people fix and not document than not fix at all.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. I found a hole in a building near the sir air bear skyscraper but it looks like someone tried to hug a creeper.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. The random holes look like they were pretty deliberate. Three blocks deep holes in perfect square? Pretty sure that was griefing. And for photos, I'll try.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Off topic: wow I think this is the most active post ever... It's always on the front page
    Jakres and CambriaKilgannon like this.
  14. I reckon we will reach 200 pages by the weekend!
  15. Now that sounds weird :confused:
    Aliens? [insert meme here]
    Jakres and CambriaKilgannon like this.
  16. Hey aren't you my neighbor up in the north? The house with two rooms no roof and netherrack blocked entrance?
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Done
  18. I said no Fighting today > :D
    Jakres likes this.
  19. lolz! Also can you come onto Skype?
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Jakres likes this.