smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. w00t for donations!

Ohh I didn't introduce myself either.

PandasEatRamen, Pandas for short. (Please call me Panda or Pandas. I also get called Ramen and people apparently think it means Raymond -_-) I'm also female not male. I'm a citizen of SMP7 but getting out into the Wild does wonders. The only issue is the "Hey can you come help me?" in town just to get there and be told "Oh I got that done just after you said you were coming."

I have a tree house out by Curundu. It has a roof made of my favorite colors :3. I also like to go explore, mine and kill mobs.
  2. you need to go explore the mine right by the town, I explore it for 2 hours prolly only explored half of it
  3. Skywarp84 Weekend trips in wild - sorry that you lost your stuff, and who in the earth steals restone and not anything else :eek:?
  4. What? Where did it get stolen from? Any clue who did it?
  5. Yeah, that kinda lost me too :confused:
  6. well it was... long histroy - the first mines what skywarp did - he had automated wheatfarm - undeground :D
  7. After talking to PandasEatRamen I decided a google doc is not the best way to outsource some stuff. We need a site.
    So I started this one: https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/
    It is really ugly and crude for now.
    I just clicked one of the default themes and copied stuff over. It will get better. Once I got it to a nice beginning I would be happy for people to work on it with me. Posting news and stuff. Details will follow. For now I am gathering suggestions here and on the linked google doc.
  8. xD Wow didn't expect you to use my idea. I'd be happy to help :)
  9. I might be a little late, but may I get in on this?
  10. Well great ideas are there to be used :)
    Any help appreciated. I send you a PM to get access to the site. I can't just open it for anyone like the doc.
  11. You are not late. There is plenty of good land around. I will get you directions in a PM. Tell us when you got there and if you plan to stay so I can add you to the list :)
  12. WOOHOO! Secret's joining us :D
  13. Haha, took me long enough :)
    I've been relatively busy lately both in-game and IRL, so I'll probably have to wait until June rolls around and I get out of school before I start on all my crazy plans.
  14. I'd also like to join :) I can set up a nice little guesthouse for new members who havent had the opportunity yet to build their own buildings!
  15. xD Dang lots of new members. We're gonna have the whole server out there before long xD
  16. Like me :D
  17. Hehe. You are really late given the fact you won the naming competition. I will send you directions right away.
    I was thinking of tearing down my first welcome house. It is very ugly and does not fit anymore. Let's talk about making your guest house there, if you like to :)
  18. why not work togheter Secret! We can build a mansion like house with 2 wings and about 10 rooms / storage / pool / spleef arena :D?
  19. That name was a quick idea i had :) Also I was pretty busy and covered in over 10 project at that time xD
  20. Sure I'd be overjoyed to work with the legendary Eclipsys :D
    You really are legendary, though. I haven't designed anything decent in a while, my res was more of a jumble of ideas thrown together quite messily. I'm pretty adept at physical labor, though. I can design my own place as well, if I like, corect?