smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Nah. We are getting enough supporters with reserved slots. I have been a supporter for the past months but currently can't afford it anymore. So I am even more glad our community is nice enough to get supporters to, well, support us.
    Did I say support enough? Support. ;)
  2. ofcourse you can :) Im not forcing you to join me xD. Whatever you like :)

I'm gonna start constructing the guesthouse once im back after my exams. You can join me if you want =p
  3. I will try to clear the area of my first welcome / guesthouse. If you do need more space or want to build somewhere else that is fine too. In that case I will tear it down anyway and make a more decent one myself there. Just an offer :)
  4. I'd be happy to, although I'll likely have to wait a bit, as I have 3 projects due this week, exams in 2 weeks, and all the major tests before finals on Friday. I'll swing on by if I can :D
  5. I'm covered in 6 project XD
    -Project X
    -Biscuitboy's garden
    -SMP 1 841 (my own house)
    -SMP 2 pgoubert-3
    -SMP 1 spineshankkiras residence
    -Utopia 5003

and The Golden Empire which will be resumed somewhere next week, judging!
  6. So THAT'S why pgoubert's res is looking so spiffy :)
  7. oh just learned that creepers seem to run away from cats. so if you do not want to light up more, maybe placing cats is an alternative ;)
  8. Can I join I would love to have a safe place to stay while on the way to my soon to be set up Miner Co. Wilderness outpost. Miner Co. can help fund the project or we can supply things. I can also help make a mega walkway to the outpost. I just need the money and materials. It would make the journey to the outpost much easier.
  9. Was that a fact?
    Since im not so sure about those kitties :D
  10. I saw some youtube vids and the minecraft wiki says it too. We might give it a try. :)
  11. Hi. I sent you the instructions. You and Miner Co. are more than welcome.
    Just please respect the mines people already made under or connected to our community :)
  12. A plea on behalf of the Jungle: Please do not chop me down.

I have removed some hanging tree heads. There are more that I missed no doubt. Please do not chop down the trees in the jungle. There is a magnificent 4-level tree farm (built by shavingfoam) and the fourth level is jungle trees. Also I have extra jungle logs/planks to share.

Thank you.
  13. I was hoping to have some people build on my floating island once the south-east quadrant is done. It looks really ugly at the moment, but I'll be adding on things to make it look better once I finish the framework.

Also, sorry if it messes up the "jungle outpost" theme, I just really like floating islands :D
  14. 'grats secret!
  15. I so have el gato guarding my pyramid
  16. Lol, im becoming a little self reliant
  17. We should get a proper FAQ going as suggested by zulu. Is this thread the best place?
  18. We are starting on a small site for the FAQ and other things that are not really great to do on a forum.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/faq

Everybody that wants to help with the site just needs to send me a PM with some valid Email-Adress so I can add you to the access list. PandasEatRamen is already on board :)
  19. I might join! It all depends on what I'm going to do with MY base on SMP7.
  20. Yay! I'm on the active member's list! :p